3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
avenged666 26.10.19 03:36 am

Anyone have any thoughts about the video after the credits? (Singularity)

Che makes this chick in the office, what she writes? and why the walls the main character himself wrote messages of type don't trust it!??? I can not understand, explain please.!
497 Comments
Sort by:
A
Agent Fisher 26.10.19

playing for Renko, to kill Renko, which is prepared from a pistol to soak Renko, who at this moment are saving Demichev from the fire
KILLED xD)))

A
Agent Fisher 26.10.19

Especially for you JerelyMarleCrash666
pix.PlayGround.ru
and
pix.PlayGround.ru
As you can see we saved Barisovym after a fire in the village

A
Agent Fisher 26.10.19

Especially for you JerelyMarleCrash666
pix.PlayGround.ru
and
pix.PlayGround.ru
As you can see we saved Barisovym after a fire in the village

D
DjiN_ToNicK 26.10.19

So I knew although MNU for some reason, the fire date is not present O_o

D
DjiN_ToNicK 26.10.19

So I knew although MNU for some reason, the fire date is not present O_o

s
srg_sgl 26.10.19

guys all much ask!
start with the fact that Catherine did not write in the diary and simply in some book that it turned up!
and did no one noticed that because she was severely injured and isticala blood perelistnut finish the page she'd leaned over the table, not suggesting anyone on the idea that she just died!!?? and in our time born she quietly rose and joined in these events and not lived since 1955!! Here)))

s
srg_sgl 26.10.19

guys all much ask!
start with the fact that Catherine did not write in the diary and simply in some book that it turned up!
and did no one noticed that because she was severely injured and isticala blood perelistnut finish the page she'd leaned over the table, not suggesting anyone on the idea that she just died!!?? and in our time born she quietly rose and joined in these events and not lived since 1955!! Here)))

s
srg_sgl 26.10.19

I'm more interested in why all the same the future has changed, that is affected...
can the corpse of Renko who killed Renko left and Borisov found... all going crazy in General... anyone have any ideas??

s
srg_sgl 26.10.19

I'm more interested in why all the same the future has changed, that is affected...
can the corpse of Renko who killed Renko left and Borisov found... all going crazy in General... anyone have any ideas??

P
Percival CoX 26.10.19

Ooh,you're obviously not played in a game with a good plot)

there aren't many games where the ending is so hard to discuss

P
Percival CoX 26.10.19

Ooh,you're obviously not played in a game with a good plot)

there aren't many games where the ending is so hard to discuss

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

srg_sgl, the roof is specifically coming from me (read the post 26.06.10 21:54)
Percival CoX, the ending of MassEffect 2 harder to discuss))

Z
ZimaAlex 26.10.19

srg_sgl, the roof is specifically coming from me (read the post 26.06.10 21:54)
Percival CoX, the ending of MassEffect 2 harder to discuss))

U
UnHaul 26.10.19

It seems to me, or there really were characters from the distant future(beyond 2010).

Judge for yourself, before you get to the furnace(where the bomb is charged), we pass through the fortress with the force shields(!) which could not be in 2010.
Then cut down these shields, the mutants break through the perimeter and tear all life.

Thinking out loud:
Katherine a secret agent of the World-12(owned by USA), which was established to intercept TMD technology and the element E-99.

Catherine apparently came about from a period of 2011-2015, but let's consider that in Prison-12 time mixed up.

About good endings:
Killing yourself, we kill only parallel reality, one removing events that were not supposed to happen.

In our reality scouting group safely arrives to penal Servitude-12, nothing detects and vozvraschaetsya back.

U
UnHaul 26.10.19

It seems to me, or there really were characters from the distant future(beyond 2010).

Judge for yourself, before you get to the furnace(where the bomb is charged), we pass through the fortress with the force shields(!) which could not be in 2010.
Then cut down these shields, the mutants break through the perimeter and tear all life.

Thinking out loud:
Katherine a secret agent of the World-12(owned by USA), which was established to intercept TMD technology and the element E-99.

Catherine apparently came about from a period of 2011-2015, but let's consider that in Prison-12 time mixed up.

About good endings:
Killing yourself, we kill only parallel reality, one removing events that were not supposed to happen.

In our reality scouting group safely arrives to penal Servitude-12, nothing detects and vozvraschaetsya back.

M
Medico della Peste 26.10.19

Will write again just in case...After we blow up the bomb Demichev says that he repeated the experiment, so...What kind of experiment???

D
DjiN_ToNicK 26.10.19

What kind of experiment??? It is the singularity again created.

M
Medico della Peste 26.10.19

Will write again just in case...After we blow up the bomb Demichev says that he repeated the experiment, so...What kind of experiment???

D
DjiN_ToNicK 26.10.19

What kind of experiment??? It is the singularity again created.

B
BeastIns1de 26.10.19

I did the good ending and when the spit was flying was a statue of Borisov with the imp and my first thought was that he still conducts some experiments and uses the profit center korisnih purposes.And perhaps sleduushee (part if it is)in need of precocity Etowah lohan and destroy all remnants of e99.
PS so many thoughts about the ending feeling that soon my brain will melt.