3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CamdenJayce 25.10.20 06:30 pm

Choosing a game monitor exclusively for single games??

There are a few questions. 27," or 24." Since graphics are a priority, it's probably IPS. Do I need to charge 2K and 4K, or do with customized software pseudo high resolutions (DSRs) in the NVIDIA panel? Since I can't stand to play online games with kids, I need a lot of hertz, especially since something is not very clear. Let's say, why 240 Hz, if you can squeeze a maximum of 120 fps out of the game. Correctly I think that in this case enough 120 Hz? When will 240 Hz be happy? Only at more than 240 phps? I'm sorry in advance- I'm not a techie. And finally, the notorious G-Sync! Solid laudatory odes, but very confused by how much this joy is worth. Now on the usual monica 24"Asus for 8000 p. can play 2K and 4K, but do not know if it is different from the real hardware. (I just didn't see him). Stupidly analyzing what I understand well, perhaps would have stopped at AOC AGON AG271UG 27" 4K. Then - AOC AGON AG271 zg 27" 2K 165Hz G-Sync IPS 4 ms 350 Kd/sq m FlickerFree. Please provide advice on the issues raised and possible specific recommendations. Of course, I understand that ASUS ROG is super, but 65 thousand is too much!.
https://9apps.ooo/
3 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryazancev 25.10.20

CamdenJayce
For singles you and 75 hertz will be enough. That's just for a full CD no more than 24 inches is needed to plant 50-60cm from the monitor. If the landing is 90-100 cm from the monitor then 27 inches for 1920-1080 NORM. 27 inches for 2560 to 1440 at medium landing (range) - a little small. Optimal diagonal under 2K 30-32 inches, no higher.
Ips ipsu discord. The depth of the color of the matrix look and color coverage (Adob RGB, Shrgb, Rec 702, etc.).
I'm having a pop of tears at the VA, (AMVA). I work with color. Important moments in shades of gray, truly black and true white. Ipsa is black in general, and white catch very problematic - yellow.
Well, that's if you work with a photo or other content. If you play stupidly and watch the content. That's the Deshman IPS with a six-bit RFC matrix will come in. Better of course 8 bits on the channel matrix, and for photos and others tasks already 10 bits.
I'll reveal the secret. The lion's share of moika with Free Sink is compatible for The JiSink technology. Read the reviews. It is possible to save on this.
Here's the opinion of one of the undobuggers. He was too lazy to understand, and he went the emperic way.
Spoiler

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.20

60 hertz and ips 4k without any stray norms for the needle. the main thing is that the color coverage was high.
Rather, the analogy can be seen in some games where there is a resolution scale over its own resolution. it is to the apparat conclusion it does not take the relationship of direct relationship (those it kind of like will bring out a greater resolution to the maximum supported by the monitor those blur 1080r to 4k with dr and withdraw as hardware 1080 with smoothing by 4k will not work I understand)
27," or 24 depends on the view and distance to the monitor.
When will 240 Hz be happy? Only at more than 240 phps? - here as if a person does not see more than 25 phps peck-peck so this marketing is all
but I don't know if this is a pseudo high resolution from real hardware. (just didn't see it)
In other terms of the idea, resolution doesn't really make sense and it makes sense that individual pixels are distinguishable at working distance and screen size per se. if one pixel in the operating conditions is not distinguishable and certainly not visible as a square point - then in games you can neglect smoothing and modern smoothing basically any TAA cho means less soap and artifacts plus release some fps to the same. On screens when increasing it really will be squalid pixel wires against the sky and leaves in checkers. that's the great meaning of high resolutions.
Every g sung and free sung means of vertical synchronization bypassing the synchronization program that is relevant for high fps that in the war is appreciated by all fans of online shooters because by belief the innovation lag reduces and bends allows. in turn games without vsong or which would have problems with its forced inclusion to me as something not particularly recalled (maybe there is one but it is thrash) but the games are mostly old can run incorrectly and unstable on high fps which may require a software restriction of phps than usually engaged in hardware sun limiting the speed multiple screen check.
like that so in general.

A
AnPei 25.10.20

CamdenJayce
I have a monitor 2560-1440 with G-SYNC 4 years it is the best of my purchase, the ladder is not, play comfortably. I'm running the game on TV. 4K ladders are present and quickly get bored.