3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeX 25.10.20 06:38 pm

Apocalyptica

Who else is listening?
66 Comments
Sort by:
R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

Ville Valo? What did someone bite him off?

Y
Yamazaki 25.10.20

Was he?

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

Did you check? :)

I
Imenem Ostashkovca 25.10.20

It is easy to compromise by concluding that Ville Valo is a woman with a male gen sexual organ.

Y
Yamazaki 25.10.20

russianquaker
Did you check it out? :)

I asked you, actually, if you're brilliant.

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

2Anal Cunt
How did you know it was a woman? Did you look at your boobs? And what size are they? I think there's almost no :)

2Yamazaki
- Villevalilauri is a man's name :) Although, frankly, I see such a long time.

I

How did you know it was a woman? Did you look at your boobs? And what size are they? I think there's almost no :)

He's got boobs. He's just thoroughly conspiring for them.

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

Hmm... others on the contrary want to do more of them (but I say this only in case what you told me (Ville Valo - woman) true) :)

W
Webwish 25.10.20

Yes guys... What does Apocalyptica and Ville Valo's boobs have to do with?

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

2Webwish - I have no idea, I asked "Do they always sing without vocals?" and the people gave me further information - I hope on this forum there are no cheaters.

W
Webwish 25.10.20

russianquaker
In general, the band played music, and goes without a glass. Now maybe when I got involved with rasmus and chemistry probably with vocals. But there is no vacalista in the group itself.

I

Don't pret.

D
DeX 25.10.20

Ready.

R
RussianQuaker 25.10.20

Sometimes, when he smiles to listen to the brutal, then you can :)

P
Polinom Zhegalkina. 25.10.20

People and Gohhka from what album ? and in general they have a lot of similar compositions?

i
iT Show Time 25.10.20

People and Gohhka from what album ?
2003 - Reflections

group of the same! True, the latest albums "so-so"

W
Webwish 25.10.20

after they started to try vocals there, the band's respect was completely lost, not only because they just started using vocals or because it is unusual for this group, but also because it just does not sound, neither as music, nor as vocals, although rather not as a whole of all this

i
iT Show Time 25.10.20

Why is that? songs with vocals they used to have good ones. for example: Path or Faraway...

P
Polinom Zhegalkina. 25.10.20

I don't know, I have some kind of song with vocals called Battle with Shadows (yes, shadow fight) but the sound to the film is completely different

H
Hapuga 25.10.20

was at a concert about 4 years ago. then they were still that apocalyptic. chopped up perfectly. I never thought it was possible on the cello.

now some shit, as they said above.