3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Holly Jolly 25.10.20 06:41 pm

I can't rob a doctor in Valentine. (Red Dead Redemption 2)

The doctor has a question and I got information that he and O'Driscoll, but when I'm trying to rob, I can only rob the cash register.
14 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorento NSK 25.10.20

Holly Jolly

H
Holly Jolly 25.10.20

Sorento NSK
The bottom line is that Morgan doesn't say anything about the room and there's no dialogue branch.

f
fog666666 25.10.20

thieves don't become them born

S
Sorento NSK 25.10.20

Holly Jolly
It means a bug. Try to re-pass or reboot

U
Uebato 25.10.20

Holly Jolly
In order to have a choice of dialogue, Morgan must have information that the pharmacy is illegal business.
To do this, you need to go to the pharmacy and go to the window - there is an opportunity to look closely, after that there will be a choice in dialogue with the seller

H
Holly Jolly 25.10.20

Uebato
so there's already an infa

U
Uebato 25.10.20

Holly Jolly
Can you check the window behind the pharmacy?

H
Holly Jolly 25.10.20

Uebato
yes, the window worked, did not notice it at all, it is wildly nondescript

M
Moriarty89 28.02.21

Holly Jolly
I have the same problem, only I'm already trying to get through as John. How did you decide?

H
Holly jolly 28.02.21

Moriarty89
behind the pharmacy there is an iron door and a boarded-up window next to it (something like this, maybe without a door, but the window does not rush into the eye at all) you need to look out the window and after that you can rob, but I don't know if John will work

M
Moriarty89 28.02.21

Holly Jolly
Unfortunately John does not interact with my window (I completed the game 89%, can I really forget about platinum because of this glitch? (

H
Holly jolly 28.02.21

Moriarty89
well, if so, then only from an earlier save for Arthur to load and replay

M
Moriarty89 28.02.21

Holly Jolly
Unfortunately, the earliest saving is 50% and I can’t do anything there either. In this case, the task hangs in active🙁

U
U-taker 17.04.22

I have a similar bug. At the beginning, everything was fine, I received a task from one of the NPCs, the doctor took me to the room, there was a shootout, and so on. But the lawyers ran very quickly to the noise, so I didn’t have enough time to search everything there, and at the very beginning of the game I still didn’t get used to the controls. In general, I survived before the robbery and decided to rob everything there as quickly as possible, cleanly and without loss. It didn’t work out very well, the lawyers broke in quickly and killed. Downloaded and tried again. As a result, once on the 5th I come to the doctor, but there is no menu with a door in the dialogue. And it won't turn on in any way. The door itself is inactive, the window outside too. And the task hangs as active. I thought it might still be repaired during the game or an NPC meeting again, but no. The plot has long passed, the overall progress is 98%, I am finishing the hunting tasks,