3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 25.10.20 06:48 pm

The question of hertz and fepoess

In short, if the game does not take out 60 fepoesses, and the monitor 75Hz, it makes sense to put it in 60Hz mode for the duration of the game in which 60 are not stable? It will also be much better than if in 75Hz to play a game that even 60 does not pull? And on a 144hz monitor in general on the idea of hell will be, if not manually translated into the mode of 60Hz?
51 Comments
Sort by:
v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

X_ray_83
I see it. But below 60hz there is no special sense (that's if it was down to 30, another thing), and the game with the problem in the phepos only one. The rest of them all give out 100. And in order not to suffer from the introduction of lag and in principle the inclusion of a press, it is easier for me to manually switch the monitor to 60hz.

X
X_ray_83 25.10.20

vopros3828323
But below 60hz there is no special sense (that if it fell to 30, another thing)
Read how the technology works! The monitor itself reduces the hertsov in games to 30Hz.
https://www.ixbt.com/video3/g-sync-review.shtml
"The difference between G-Sync technology and existing display imaging methods is that the time and output rate in the case of Nvidia is determined by the Geforce GPU, and it is dynamically modifiable rather than fixed, as it was previously. In other words, in this case, full output management takes over the GPU - as soon as it finishes work on the next frame, it is displayed on the monitor, without delays and image breaks."
it's easier for me to manually switch the monitor to 60G.
Well it's because of not knowing the mate part, and what you have and how to use it !
It's like having a car on a machine and asking about manual gear change, it's very funny)))

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.20

vopros3828323
reasoning is such... peck-peck
Let's say you have a 75fts monitor so everything is perfect within the engine on the idea you should have 75fts
let's say the game you have works within 40-45 fps and it's like that limit of the system those it yells and what rests on the see-a-half there or in the processor. those as if in hertz the speed of updating the picture as if to be 40-45 Hz
in general, in games there can be situations with microfreeses which processor and sometimes the counter fps they do not see and friezes are as if on sleepers to go and all sorts of processor joys and tourbusings. Theoretically, limiting the fps below the brake level (e.g. 30) would result in iron getting less straining more turbocharged sometimes and friezes could go away if it was friezes. if they're due to a lack of frames, they won't leave.
and the situation the game wants to work 75fps and she works 40 fps, she is told then 60 phps and she works 40 fps and bakes screaming. question to connoisseurs - does the load on iron change at the same time? peck-peck
I either like to have some placebo effect or is it related to the monitor's function of response rate and resonant footage because I understand the output of the signal if the app makes less phps than hertz logic - where is the new frame? No? Then the old frame. and there is shorter where 60 hertz and 30 phps are shown exactly 2 identical frames after another and if some other numbers then fractional all sorts.
and as if to watch Vidosik without having such a monitor people have no special sense plus there can interframe compression that is there can ghosts where 2 pictures are translucent and superimposed and from this kinzo looks smooth.

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

X_ray_83
No, the monitor does not reduce anything to 30 hertz. To do this, there is a output of the counter of the hertsovka on the screen. When the fps falls below 49 hertsovka soars to the exposed value (let's say 75) and does not fall until the fps grow to 49 and above - only then the hertsovka adjusts again to the fps. At least that's what I have. And up to 30 - how is it possible at all?
MunchkiN 616
I didn't get it to be honest. You're writing too incomprehensible. Do I have to cut 60Hz on the monitor before the game at 45-60 (in default I sit at 75) or not?

z
zirack 25.10.20

vopros3828323 wrote:
And now we are talking about a lack of personnel (below hertsovka).
Well, in general, for this V-Sync and need.
FreeSync allows the monitor to compensate for the lack of frames, repeated frame. The feature is quite controversial, because often there is a swallowing of frames, and total falls of phps in moments of load, which here was not once demonstrated clearly. Plus, now the standard of connectors is 120Hz and then more for full xd. In 2K and 4K - 60Hz. For example:
Spoiler
And they never had such frequency, they always had a standard 60Hz/60fps. Therefore, the additional load falls through the upskel on the graphics card, and if we break 60-120Hz, it does become a problem of the monitor.
So it's pure water punt, or clean water marketing, which some are still underway. The standard has always been, is, and will be 60Hz.

X
X_ray_83 25.10.20

vopros3828323
And up to 30 - how is it possible at all?
Nvidia writes that up to 1Hz, here's a list of these monitors !
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/g-sync-monitors/specs/
For example, the AOC AG241'X there just clearly stated 30-144Hz.
There's also an updated "G-SYNC ULTIMATE" for HDR, etc.

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

X_ray_83
I've got a simpler monitor. 49 or 50 is the minimum. And when reduced to (let's say) 45 - the monitor plows in 75hz. So the Gsync option doesn't fit. That's why I didn't ask about him.

X
X_ray_83 25.10.20

MunchkiN 616
60 Hertz and 30 phps are shown exactly 2 identical frames each other
Modern monitors are adjustable to the machine through G-Sync ! On TV so generally 24Hz is minimal.

M
MunchkiN 616 25.10.20

vopros3828323
There is no need to cut anything because in the incomprehensible text I explained why.
On TV so generally 24Hz is minimal.
What does TV have to do with anything? The format has fallen it's kind of a 25 fps analog ntfs analog or 29 with something or up to 30 with something Japanese and there with the game there is no sense to compare in analogue q imposing 20fps norms would be a yes since the record of 70-80 years with a mirror snuff and it norms looks and does not lay. because the source is either more phps or it doesn't have clear goes when like in a 3D real-time chart it's absolutely.
all modern TVs were like 60 hertz at least have a sweep so it's about a low-end conversation.

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

MunchkiN 616
MunchkiN 616 wrote:
What does TV have to do with anything?
I don't know. I didn't write anything about TV.
As for "don't need." But how not to, if putting the monitor at 60 Hz - played nicer than if it costs 75 hz. (the game at the same time works 45-65) Maybe of course those things that appear because of the extra 15hz on the monitor only I notice, and normal people do not care about this difference? Frankly, she's not very visible to the eye. It feels that this "not smoothness" is much worse than switching from 60 to 75 monitors (although this difference is not noticed, if not to say that it is).

c
ceptey8520 25.10.20

vopros3828323
It doesn't make any difference. You've either had 15 frames already viewed, or fifteen less - no difference. And not all monitors can change the hertsovka.

X
X_ray_83 25.10.20

vopros3828323
The difference is noticeable between 60Hz and 75Hz !

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

ceptey8520
Chort. No one can explain. Oh, go crazy. On the example of another game. Dustan is the second. I put the lock on 60 fps, the monitor in 60hz - smoothly as it should be. Don't count the stripes because of the disconnected vertical - it's different. I leave the lock on the same 60fts and put 75hz monitor. It will be assy as not high for such a fast and dynamic game, it is immediately noticeable. As if you chop a vertical in the x vertical - only a fool will not feel the difference. So why in another game, where even 60 fps stable is not, 60Hz and 75Hz will not give any difference?
X_ray_83
I'm aware of that. But the difference I'm talking about is much worse. And I personally know a hundred people who are 60 from 75 not different. It's not about those who know about it.

c
ceptey8520 25.10.20

Dude, maybe you just have a yellow monitor. When I change from 60 to 75, I don't have an ass like that. And then, you just get it: 75 a lot, 60 a lot. And there is a lot of difference between these (in terms of perception there is no). Now I can say, but in my opinion, the hertsovka (very roughly speaking) just puts the upper limit of display frames per second, and if in the game it is lower than the maximum on the moniker, then just the picture will not be so much smooth (only because of the lack of capacity of the computer).
P.S. By the way, you can just turn on and check on.

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

ceptey8520
I had a lot of monitors for the test. It's not about them. I myself used to mistakenly believe that the more Hz - the better, FREE from the issued phps. But it is not so and not one monitor not seen to put allow 144Hz, lock on 60fps and these 60fps will NEVER be as smooth as on a monitor with 60G0G (or 60hz mode on any monitor - it does not matter). Because on 60 herts the number of frames issued, though lower, but fits and there are no repetitions. And at 144hz these 60 frames will give 2 horseradish times more repetitions, which will kill the smoothness of the picture. I think that's how it works. If the frames go over 144 (i.e. from 150 per cent and above) - then there will be no problems. Excess footage will do almost nothing wrong. At this frequency, the vertical is not even needed, the processing speed is very high and these bands are fucked.
ceptey8520 wrote:
but in my opinion, the hertsovka (very roughly speaking) just puts the upper limit of display frames per second
That's what I thought... Once upon a time. Do you have a dynamic game on your PC? That's a 60fp lock through Afterburner, for example, and let's have 75 or how much you have. And then get out of the game and put 60 Hertz mode on your own monitor. For me, the difference is palpable. Again. Not one monitor felt. And everyone who sits on the multi-german always complain that the mole games in 60 phps on their monitors is impossible to observe. Yasen is red. It's scary to imagine what would happen if you run a console game on 144 monitors. Provided that it does not bring out 60Hz, but usually in 95% of cases that's what the monitor does - gives out 60hz. Same dog4. There's nothing in the NVIDIA panel you can't manually turn on. Usually there is always a choice for 60.

c
ceptey8520 25.10.20

vopros3828323
So if you know everything, why are you asking?????

c
ceptey8520 25.10.20

vopros3828323
Look, I've been on the Internet and here's what other forums write (quote):
-Will I notice the difference playing a game with maximum graphics settings and fps 60 on such a 120-144hz monitor, compared to the same 60fps and 60hz monitor?
No, you won't.

c
ceptey8520 25.10.20

Or here, another forum:
-Is it worth including 144 Hz if the game gives a fps 80-90?
"It's not going to get any worse.

A
ABRAScovyy 25.10.20

You need to bet more than 60Hz if there is such a possibility. When 60Hz is installed, the frequency can sag up to 56Hz, and when installed 75Hz, the frequency can sag up to 71Hz. Accordingly, the reaction time will be reduced by 3ms. And if the matrix is not IPS, you can still have a little monik and disperse.

w
william1992 25.10.20

One of the stupidest topics on the forum, also the author of some armored