3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vopros3828323 25.10.20 06:48 pm

The question of hertz and fepoess

In short, if the game does not take out 60 fepoesses, and the monitor 75Hz, it makes sense to put it in 60Hz mode for the duration of the game in which 60 are not stable? It will also be much better than if in 75Hz to play a game that even 60 does not pull? And on a 144hz monitor in general on the idea of hell will be, if not manually translated into the mode of 60Hz?
51 Comments
Sort by:
v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

ceptey8520
ceptey8520 wrote:
No, you won't.
I can see the difference. The only question is whether I am right (and such answers are nonsense) or the reason is different. Then he created the theme. I am not an expert on monitors, so my findings and opinions are based on experience and just that.
ceptey8520 wrote:
"It's not going to get any worse.
It really won't get any worse. If the monitor is 144, but the game gives not 144, but for example 80-120 - of course it is better to put 144hz than 60hz. That's where the question of whether to include Gsync or not. Smooth picture and inputlag, though small or no delays, but with small repetitions of frames, which at high frequencies is less noticeable. But the second option is always preferable to cybercoat.
ABRAS
I know that. But let's say the problem is not solvable and rather "feature" of all monitors. It's not about her.
william1992
Well, I never got an answer. Some say one thing, others say another. Hz is a good one. Porridge turns out.

z
zirack 25.10.20

vopros3828323 wrote:
Porridge turns out.
Democracy, how many people have so many opinions. :d
Initially, the appearance of 120Hz monitors and TVs is associated with 3D, which would have been 60Hz in one eye, and 60Hz in the other eye. 3D was cold and never started, and the monitors remained, to sell then they somehow had to. They sawed down the marketing, and went. A lot of people don't care about the quality, whether the music is pure or not pure, someone watches the movies in camRIP, and considers it normal, who plays full-fd and TN-kah, and thinks it's ultra in modern games. Now in games especially even adaptive synchronization do for such monitors. Some do, and some don't. To buy such a monitor, it is to buy a hemorrhoid, because the standard was and is 60Hz, which on such a monitor will not see. But you can boast 120fps on forums and in vidosiki, and fancied brooms that the frames jump, phps in wild drawdowns, it's all the developers of the optiison do not import according to the opinion of such smirks. )
And it is no longer relevant, for those who play 4K, who generally do not care how many phps, the main thing is that it was not lower than 30. And with the release of new pine trees all the games will be onli 4K, the whole graphon will be only there, the population do not want to take monitors, and the more of them will appear in the population, the more and more about this topic will be forgotten. Even now, as you can see, there are no active discussions. It's been a long time since everyone's read what kind of game it is in feathers. fanatics are just running around trying to prove that it's a worldwide good. :d

c
ceptey8520 25.10.20

vopros3828323
I get it this way: you know everything, you have things to check if it's true or not, but you decided to go to the forum . . . to try to convince you, but you'll prove yours to the rest.

X
X_ray_83 25.10.20

vopros3828323
I wrote you put G-Sync and forget about the hertsovka especially since it 49Hz supports !
What's there to think about!? 30-40Hz you will not put on your cheap monitor so you can not bother.

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

ceptey8520
You could say that. But they can't convince you yet. What's the big deal? I want to make sure something works like this, not otherwise. And if otherwise - then how? It's as simple as that.
X_ray_83
Yes, in the bath of the hedgehog, brother. Forget about him. The question is quite different. I knew about the opportunity to turn on the press and I don't really need it. Really.

X
X_ray_83 25.10.20

vopros3828323
What's your graphics card, and you're talking about 60fts!?
No one convinces you of anything but they say in fact, how monitors work and G-Sync solves problems with hertsovka!

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

X_ray_83
La, bro, what the difference is, what's my graphics card? 2080 ti I have. I'm playing at 4.00. And sho? I'll remind you of the original question.
vopros3828323 wrote:
In short, if the game does not take out 60 fepoesses, and the monitor 75Hz, it makes sense to put it in 60Hz mode for the duration of the game in which 60 are not stable? It will also be much better than if in 75Hz to play a game that even 60 does not pull? And on a 144hz monitor in general on the idea of hell will be, if not manually translated into the mode of 60Hz?

X
X_ray_83 25.10.20

vopros3828323
And where you miss 2080TI just let's specifically play games and not seech "doesn't pull" !
Can the settings change to high and will be these 60-70 phps!?
4k if without smoothing all pulls !
I'm not your "brother" and older than you, I don't have such tight "brothers".

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

X_ray_83
Don't worry about it, bro. The settings I need make me happy. The question is different. Did I ask you how to make the game give out more phps? I didn't ask.

X
X_ray_83 25.10.20

vopros3828323
Once again I'm not your "brother" school! You really have a "armor train" of luck in breaking through the 3 walls as they say.

v
vopros3828323 25.10.20

X_ray_83
Is that what you're burning? Maybe you're a marketer and you PR Gsync, and I'm not going to turn it on, and you're indignant, bro? What's wrong? The monitor the same I bought with Gsync. Relax.