3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Petrovich-1960 27.10.20 06:05 pm

No oversized cargoes after purchase of "special transport" DDC (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

The game version in 1.36. In the declared cities and in general in the game after the purchase and installation of special vehicles do not appear non-size cargoes. What could be the problem? All card extensions have been installed, as well as promotion, rusmap, afromap, roekstend, south-regional, steppe, aral, turkey, mod for cargoes from jescat, fashion on traffic, graphics "naturolux".
14 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vyxyxol 27.10.20

Petrovich-1960
Have you tried sleeping?

P
Petrovich-1960 27.10.20

Yes, I've tried it once. The result is the same: I squeeze on the filter of oversized cargo, and there is empty. It's the same for cities where there should be oversized cities.

P
POSTAL_VL 27.10.20

Petrovich-1960 wrote:
promod, rusmap, afromap, roexstand, yuzhregion, steppe, aral, turkey, mod for cargoes from jesquat
Does the game have the same problem?

V
Vyxyxol 27.10.20

Petrovich-1960
I'm also inclined to believe that fashion is to blame. Try to start to turn off the fashions for traffic and cargo, if not help, then demolish the fashion extensions of the map (only first transfer the staff /trucks from the fashion garages, and sell the garages). Well, the log would have thrown somewhere too. By default it is here: documents/My Games/EuroTruckSimulator2/game.log.txt

P
Petrovich-1960 27.10.20

I tried on a clean new profile. Started in Berlin, where there should be no dimensions. Click on the appropriate filter of oversized cargoes - in response: there are no goods corresponding to the chosen filter. Maybe because direct transport is not open? On the saved profile turned off all fashions on cargo - did not help.

V
Vyxyxol 27.10.20

Petrovich-1960
Try this:

How to reset the economy through an in-game console.

1. On the way, Find your profile folder on the way to My Documents/Eurotruck Simulator 2'profiles

2. Open config.cfg in your profile folder with a notebook/Notepad

3. Find the uset g_developer "0" line

4. Find uset g_console "0"

5. Change "0" to "1"

6. Save file (NOT Save as...)

7. Download the game and your profile

8. Press the 'q' (q) to open the console

9. Enter "uset g_force_economy_reset" and click Enter

10. Save the game and get out of it

11. Start the game again and download your profile

12. Press the key ' to open the console

13. Enter "uset g_force_economy_reset" and click Enter

14. Repeat steps 11, 12 and 13

15. You should receive the message "Data Change Is Detected"

The economy must be reset.

P
Petrovich-1960 27.10.20

In the config file. cfg my profile missing the lines uset g_developer and uset g_console "0"

P
Petrovich-1960 27.10.20

On the clean, new profile, oversized people appeared even before buying their own truck. On direct transportation also immediately saw a bunch of oversized. So the reason is fashion after all. Thanks for the tips.

P
Petrovich-1960 29.10.20

Further, more; with the addition of the first extension of the map - promotion 2.45 oversized immediately disappeared. I suppose that it is necessary to start immediately with mods affecting the economy, and not to add them in the course of progress. Started another new profile and immediately pre-installed all his 60 with a ck of mods. It's gone!

P
Petrovich-1960 29.10.20

The oddities continue. On the new profile with all my mods, the heavy goods lot has earned almost immediately and as progress these cargoes are added, and oversized ones no longer appear - neither before nor after the purchase of their own truck. If the ddlz on special transport works only on the default card, then this is a steep divorce of developers about what users should be warned about!

P
POSTAL_VL 30.10.20

Petrovich-1960 wrote:
If the ddlz on special transport works only on the default card, then this is a steep divorce of developers about what users should be warned about!
It is a joint only of those who make and put fashion. The development cannot and should not provide for the possibility of working all aspects of the game on all possible mods.
And the fact that this "great promotion" has no effect on the work of the SKS

P
Petrovich-1960 30.10.20

In fact, the casket just opened: in the def file of the promo 2.45 had to put a tick in the window with the designation of special vehicles - "st" and all oversized immediately appear. In my case, I just pumped off. site and reinstalled in the game the corresponding def file.

I
Ivanys 18.03.22

Billy, thank you very much!!!

P
Prodigy152 09.07.22

You need to enter any session (oversized transportation is blocked there) and then exit it. Oversized cargo will appear. If you have a default game.