3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vadimaty 29.10.20 11:17 am

Loads the processor 100% (Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven)

I ask for help with the new mafia. Loads the processor 100%(first screen). Because of this constant friezes. On any settings graphics (even at the lowest). I5 7500, 1650s. A friend has exactly the same processor, but he has it works fine in the same mafia, and no friezes (second screen). The screens are attached. Thank you all in advance.
39 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 29.10.20

Vadimaty
Is there a strain on the interest?

V
Vadimaty 29.10.20

My computer.

V
Vadimaty 29.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
No, it's fine, the system is clean.

V
Vadimaty 29.10.20

That's from a friend's comp, the same percent

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.10.20

Vadimaty
Can, because 4/4?

V
Vadimaty 29.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
So the brow on the same process everything is perfect. And in the 2 on high 2 everything was fine.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.10.20

Vadimaty
Do you have the same RAM at the same frequency as yours?

H
Hellhound_Anger 29.10.20

Vadimaty
hna, amiable, your friend's video card is weaker than yours. He's going into it, even though his office tpe's as clogged and doesn't drag like yours. You have a full tdc, change it, at least 10400F, 10900k with ht turned off, percent best! he's tested himself, there's no such relics anywhere, hehe! There's going to be a 3090 toss. and the ent put the plug in the trash (it was necessary to throw it away about 5 years ago), even in our office already 9600K / 10400F put. the people are eerily cheap and powerful!

V
Vadimaty 30.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
Yes

V
Vadimaty 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
I'm not a millionaire. In any other game I'm fine.

H
Hellhound_Anger 30.10.20

Vadimaty

Vadimaty wrote:
I'm not a millionaire. In any other game I'm fine.
10400F 155 bucks, fee to it 65 bucks. So only the homeless at the wolfmart in a day collects. Uh, you're from poor Russia. There's an average month like that. So there's nowhere cheaper, so it's a small thing.
Yento in what other? Watch Dogs 2, RDR2, the division 2, forza horizon 4, witcher 3, metro exodus, and about assassins is more than a goo, stroke catch .... a, b, c, d .... I'm going to go to the dispatcher, he's bent almost everywhere, you can't see, judging by the way the dispatcher came in for the first time in 10 years. Ah, and do not optimimised weep weep, it is niche in all listed! I play quietly on the average 10700k (I want to throw and 10900k top to put, but the tiger cub will wait still) with an average of 2080Ti (and tutka 3090, maybe better, the price tags are delicious!). That's the cheap one! Cents!
It's a 10,400F, and you're going to have a budget comp, at least 10,400F, and don't make it up. The office can't go to other games, if the mafia has bent down, the rest is even more so. although if you were not anything but playing, you shouldn't have started.

V
Vadimaty 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
Can you just tell me how to do what my friend would have, so that the emphasis would be on the see-seer, not the tdc?

V
Vadimaty 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
and yes, the 2nd, the subway, everything worked perfectly on medium-high.

I
IlovePS4 30.10.20

Vadimaty
No, it is treated by acceleration, or the installation of more average charts.

H
Hellhound_Anger 30.10.20

Vadimaty
Vadimaty wrote:
and yes, the 2nd, the subway, everything worked perfectly on medium-high.
What are you making up? through the stump deck, with backches and drawdowns. I know your "perfect."
Spoiler

Vadimaty wrote:
Can you just tell me how to do what my friend would have, so that the emphasis would be on the see-seer, not the tdc?
replace the interest naturally, at least on a heavily budgeted 9400 / 8600 minimum.
If cents these jelly can not collect. Hmm... can be frozen fps. it can not almost everywhere in the novelties in 60 frames. and you give him 30 frames or console 25. I play it like that. It's a see-in. But not those that load the percent, such as the range of drawing, the number of leftovers (people, car, house), physics (grass, trees, dynamic object).
I don't know how your plug, or the old office can or not, but the acceleration on our CPU middles is overclocking and setting memory timings. pull up the indicators decently.
There's another varik. Return to the dull office dock 2 and continue to gam as before.
You don't have to make fun of yourself, kie.

V
Vadimaty 30.10.20

IlovePS4
At the lowest settings also loaded into a weave. In other games, there is no such thing. That's the joke. On another computer with the same protz, everything is fine.

H
Hellhound_Anger 30.10.20

Vadimaty wrote:
In other games, there is no such thing.

I made fun of me, I almost fell off the couch! What's it like? There's no 2 in Dock, that's for sure.
Vadimaty wrote:
On another computer with the same protz, everything is fine.
With the office card 1050, I didn't know before you, he he.
Vadimaty wrote:
At the lowest settings also loaded into a weave.
you shob emphasis in the viduhu was, the settings to raise necessary, and not all at once :))) above everything is painted.
No, he's a jolly kid. Enteau gave, notably gave. just the 100 percent he didn't notice before, but then the stuttering was quite enough. un tackled by the entco! spears from lunches, 200 bucks cents are pathetic!
IlovePS4 wrote:
it's treated by acceleration
Kha, I thought, the stupidity itself was slammed. Well, what's the acceleration of office 4 cores? Laughter and all. What's there profit, one percent!

V
Vadimaty 30.10.20

Hellhound_Anger
don't write here anymore. I heard your advice on changing the components. Stop it

H
Hellhound_Anger 30.10.20

Vadimaty
There's three tips. and we have democracy. read carefully. There are no others.
A) Change to at least a budget comp, a minimum of 6 cores (ultra-budget 9400F/8600, budget 10400F).
B) frozen fps on 25/30. hight graphic settings. Without bigotry, some settings load percent.
C) Back to dock 2 back. 4 cores is not ice, it does not pull novelties for 5 years minimum.
My grandma plays at 9600K. Homeless at Walmart has collected 10400F. Grandma even red dead redemption 2 passed, without stats with rtx 2060S.

D
Denis Kyokushin 30.10.20

Vadimaty
I'll look at Reisen 5 1500 X, My old lady 7950 is a little weaker than 1050, but the Mafia on the average 1600 x900 ran.RAM ate 6-7GB (3000MHz), but I do not remember that the percent is 100% loaded.