3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.10.20 11:18 am

Is it a transfer again? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Don't you think the game still isn't?
131 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 29.10.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. wrote:
Don't you think the game still isn't?
I think you have something in your head, they wrote in open text that they want to stupidly cut down the money including from a new generation of consoles.

.Chiken 29.10.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Don't you think it's a little absurd to write such things after the game has gone to gold? Xd

p
pekabir 29.10.20

. Chiken wrote:
"gone for gold"
correctly did that put quotes. No gold here and does not smell. are already being processed wagon with disks are being driven

p
pekabir 29.10.20

Cude
https://twitter.com/CyberpunkGame/status/1321128432370176002?s=20
read, delve into

E
Evgeniy Voronin 29.10.20

Cude
The Poles have different market laws.

m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.10.20

. Chiken
There's a lot of what's written on the fence, too.

s
staviorja 29.10.20

How much can you do. They've been moving all year.

M
Magnum 500 29.10.20

10.12.2020 actually. In a hat stands

C
Cude 29.10.20

Pekabir
It's the finish line! I've already noticeably cooled down to the game from these transfers.

T
The S 29.10.20

Cude
They're going to have a point with these transfers.

P
Protocol10 29.10.20

Cude

Yes - after such an attitude only torrent. It's not that, of course, that the developers are bad for the players, probably even well treated and try for the players. But because in business, if you say something and voiced something, then follow it, and then it turns out that the words of the developers are just a pacifier, which has no weight and significance.

.Chiken 29.10.20

m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r.
Comparing the official statement of the studio-developer with the fence is strongly xD

L
LancNoDance 29.10.20

They write that the development team did not know about the postponement until the announcement in a tweet. Who does that think there's some truth to this? It's kind of suspicious.

G
GuyverDark 29.10.20

Most likely, CD REDs were paid to release immediately on the next generation consoles.

r
regeger 29.10.20

I'll tell you this, dudes - forfeiture from Google and Sony turned out to be more expensive than the aural correction of advertising notes on billboards and buses. You will draw conclusions yourself, you will draw parallels too, I think, kek. Industrial espionage and competition decide. Nefig was haipy. Poles do not have leverage, as in Rokstar - hence the problems and the inability to solve them in time. Okay, what to rant - date miners on the patch of the first day on consoles immediately understand what to what and you will tell through insiders. Or Schreier in the book in 5 years will tell how the Poles were bent all the eminent pay-and-f. holders.
Nefig was to climb into the big leagues, Poles. Softly, but the dudes were shown where their place was.

LancNoDance
The team works from home. There's only bumps in the office, the administration, and the cleaners. The covid is kind of. Everyone will find out from social networks and mailings. All the developers themselves in shock, because there was a mailing with congratulations from the authorities, some have already swelled in discord after leaving the game for gold, and here is ... There, the problems of a purely licensing-contractual nature have now begun. Let the management decide. That's the way it is.

Xta, it's all speculation and my guesses, just like that.

https://www.cdprojekt.com/en/investors/regulatory-announcements/current-report-no-53-2020/

K
Kiritarp 29.10.20

Oh yes, T-shirts and sonys need a flagship project on their new lineup and most likely the Reds were squeezed, giving them a lot for it. The avral, which is now referred to, most likely because of the port on new platforms, alas, money still decides who would not say what. Everything as always rested in the new consoles and releases under them.

D
DenxxMax 29.10.20

We are waiting for 2021 there and Cybersrank will come out.

211186 29.10.20

👏🏻

V
Veider16 29.10.20

Don't wait until summer 2021

p
plutikov55 29.10.20

saa0891
I don't think you have a head, oh.