3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.10.20 11:18 am

Is it a transfer again? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Don't you think the game still isn't?
131 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 29.10.20

Ubey Banderu wrote:
No wonder EA are releasing their Assassins in November.
Ubey Banderu wrote:
But EA knows what it is.

N
Nightma[R]e 29.10.20

Yes.. That's right. I waited, waited, waited patiently. Well, I think it's been postponed a few times, that's understandable. But you know, my patience has burst, how can you troll your customers? Why make any promises at all? Do they really think that there will be any trust in them after such antics? They've lost mine, "you'll chase two hares, you won't catch one," and then there are nine of them! Out of respect for them made a pre-order in gog, BUT, now I'm going to do the cancellation and take the game in steam at a very big discount.
P.S. They do not put their promises to the campaign in anything, consider us for fools. Moved? They'll move it again, you'll see. It's like a very big spit in you in Laughter.

h
hvhClown 29.10.20

Nightma[R]e
The community will also troll, Cyberpunk 2077 Torrent Fasthand Edition.

p
pekabir 29.10.20

Nightma wrote:
BUT, now I'm going to do the cancellation and take the game in a steam at a very big discount.
I'm so offended you're going to buy it anyway.

N
Nightma[R]e 29.10.20

Pekabir
I'm not saying it's about the game. It's about the developers themselves. I pre-ordered the game as soon as the pre-order opened, but now I'm going to cancel it. The funny thing is that the game on release will not be the "perfect" way they want. But they make excuses for it. There's either the bubble bursting or it's not...

p
pekabir 29.10.20

Nightma[R]e
I'm sure they're up to the hairdryer for these cancelled pre-orders. they generally care little about the opinion of their submissive fanboys, who are willing to tolerate any shit

N
Nightma[R]e 29.10.20

Pekabir
Such a studio has no future. After the potential failure of the cyberpunk, the studio will be dissolved.

p
pekabir 29.10.20

Nightma[R]e
Come on, don't flog the shit. It wasn't all smoother with the third either. they asked for the same additives.

h
hvhClown 29.10.20

How do they justify all sorts of things?
Spoiler

"Please don't pay attention to the jerks. This is your game and your time." and our money gg.....

G
GuyverDark 29.10.20

Pekabir
Yes... I'm also in shock... he came to us in the process from a parallel universe. 8)

Z
Zgul 29.10.20

Protocol10
Hah, who's this about the torrent cl cl cl stolen?

P
Protocol10 29.10.20

Zgul
That's right. I don't give up on those words. I'm not saying I'm a clean person, but in general everyone else is always urge to always buy a license if asked a question. That is, if a person, for himself did not decide to take or not to take and asks, I say - buy. And so in general yes - there is such a moment of influence on the psyche. When a person gets used to everything to get cheeky, the brain degrades. It's a scientific fact. The brain has to work on tasks including how to earn money so that you can buy any game.

Z
Zgul 29.10.20

Protocol10
The question is where to find money if you work. But I think that the game should be bought only if it is really worth your money or at least you like it. So before you buy the game, why not download and try it out?

P
Protocol10 29.10.20

Zgul
logically, this option does not pass, as you can buy the game and return in the steam and so much advice is suitable only on pc, but on the console is not. That is, the advice is limited.

Z
Zgul 29.10.20

Protocol10
It is possible, but it is not always possible to evaluate the game in less than two hours. In addition, people can buy on other sites at discounts. You can't get it back.

G
Gomer11 29.10.20

even if this feces does not come out at all - not a great loss.

P
Protocol10 29.10.20

Zgul

You're trying to justify piracy by giving different reasons. The essence of piracy is theft. Subconsciously everyone understands this, so the game of deceit begins to make excuses. I spiral because there's a reason. That is, the conscience should be calmed down by the reason so that it is possible to commit a crime. But if you think logically, there is no excuse, because any justification can be brought a counter-cause. And why does the brain degrade - because an excuse has been found. Therefore, the bulk of convicts and criminals, they are very stupid people degraded, because they can justify and justify everything, pull up under hopelessness. I'm not like that, but life is like that, so why change something in myself if I'm innocent.

Z
Zgul 29.10.20

Protocol10
Think as you like. Everyone has their own point of view.

D
Denis Kyokushin 29.10.20

James_Mails
Or do you think that players who have a PC/set-top box are the best, and the rest are not people and for them the release of this game on their favorite platform is not important? Strange you...
That is, the console is initially able to release games, and then someday a port on the PC.And on the PC initially not???

J
James_Mails 29.10.20

Denis Kyokushin
It all depends on the game and their policy, because initially most of the games on consoles are exclusives and their way of zarobotka ...