3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.10.20 11:18 am

Is it a transfer again? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Don't you think the game still isn't?
131 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 29.10.20

James_Mails
Well, the same can be done with Cyberpunk if the PC game is ready

T
Terminator250379 29.10.20

Not again, but again (transfer)!!!

G
GuyverDark 29.10.20

Our cyberpunk that came out

M
Mental_Stability 29.10.20

I deus ex play cyberpunk unnecessary

S
SPR1GGAN 30.10.20

Why are you waiting for the game?
Witch fans?

T
Taxa 31.10.20

I feel like I'm going to be affected by the influx of negative ratings 😁

W
Werewolf1986 03.11.20

SPR1GGAN

What does the witch have to do with it?

h
hvhClown 03.11.20

Taxa
It's fair. I'm going to play one game, whatever it is.

h
heiter3214 03.11.20

People's pukans will be very excited on November 19...

G
GG4 03.11.20

Pedmak did not like, from cyberpuk do not expect anything special because the developers are the same. Let it not work at all.

d
dilat 04.11.20

SPR1GGAN
It's not a big play... Was

r
realmeat 04.11.20

hvhClown wrote:
Excuse me but when you buy a shawarma and in front of you in the queue serve the crooked, sick and infirm, you do not care that they are crooked, sick and infirm, because you were in line first, and want to eat.
Very accurate comparison. Although if the catering workers who spin you "shaurma" on one side of the saliva splashed hungry bakers, The swimmers and the Juans, on the other hand, were driven by investors, with a third 3.14zhed magazines with their investigations, and it was necessary to work in quarantine conditions, when at the house of pita bread, at saurbek meat, at The Ahmet's house stove, and at Ibrahim sauce, you would hardly wait for your delicious shaurma and go to crack the croissants with "chocolate stuffing"

S
SPR1GGAN 04.11.20

Werewolf1986
Well, and there is a witch, think the same developers do the same game, just in another setting

W
Werewolf1986 04.11.20

SPR1GGAN

That's not the answer. I like the genre of cyberpunk and movies about it, running on the blade, etc.

c
chrisksss 02.12.20

I hope there will be no more transfers.

A
Alpharius20 02.12.20

saa0891
I wrote it right.

A
Alpharius20 02.12.20

Protocol10
You'd think you could still get something for free in this life, except for penny toys and torrent movies, usually with a big delay. That's why it's bottom. Wait six months or a year for the quack to play. It's another thing when there's no money. Unfortunately, this is not uncommon today. Fig with people who think that pirate games is outright terrifying, we have a poor country and it can be understood at regional prices. Not everyone lives in Moscow. Our people's elected representatives rob us that people do not have money even for games, that's the real problem! It's not an apartment or even a car, but what can I say, it's not even a trip to the sea for a couple of weeks. Do not think that people pirate and eat caviar, we steal bread in 2020, LOEB, KARL!!! Regions are very poor for the most part. Don't judge others, I've outgrown it and advise others.

E
Evgeniy Voronin 02.12.20

19 days left:) Fuck you, not transfer:)

P
Protocol10 02.12.20

Alpharius20
So why did you write that? I'm talking about degradation, and it's about poverty and hopelessness. Poverty, by the way, is also a kind of degradation. Tell people to drink because life is so hard, it's hard to survive life's troubles.

By the way, where do people have comps and consoles for cyberpunk, assassins, etc. if there is no money for a loaf of bread? Strange?

A
Alpharius20 02.12.20

Protocol10
Do everyone have a straight 3090 in PC or PS5?)
I mean, Eka is not sure to get the game for free for $60, in light of what the average person thinks about buying a home or some really expensive stuff. I think you're not seeing the problem there. Anyone can buy a game for $60. Not every day, week or month, but maybe. The fact that people treat torrents as free trial versions with unlimited terms, wanted to download, did not like removed and their easy availability forces them, aki addicts download more and more, although it is clear that if you are not a Mamkin gamer, then pass 100 games a year you just have no time. My communication with the PC in general mostly comes down to a pair of skating rinks in some joke, because just laziness already and no time, and spend as some vacation or take sick leave - it is already a real disease of "gambling." Of course, if you are constantly playing or drinking, money for the game does not earn, I agree with you, but the publishers are also partly to blame for this situation. I almost do not see the demos, although it is strange, if you make a good game and are confident in it, then the demo will play only in plus. Refand in this case is not so convenient, because many will have to wait for the return of these weds to buy another game, and this can stretch for weeks, and sometimes for months. And I'd be out with two hands if she hadn't satisposed the performance. And so, we have what we have, the publisher bends the players, the players bend the publisher, all suffer and continue to bend their curtain. Hackers by the way shredded and the protection systems do not keep up, quacks come out with big delays, and for some games do not go out, because hackers have pressed the ceiling to make quacks, they have to spend a lot of money and resources, and it does not bring profit, and demand money from people who do not want to pay for games publisher, well, that's it. On the Internet for a long time there are conspiracy theories that large publishers pay hackers, so that they do not break the AAA games on the way out and like even some evidence is given. Although, soon or not, the publisher will come up with a way to make the game can not be piracy, in fact, there are many ways related, for example, with the entry into the game by SMS, as done in payment systems and not only, given the regulation of the sim card market, it is more than real.
By the way, with the current state of PC-gaming for the first time seriously thought to go to the console, because the PC begins to depress and require too much time, and I do not sisadmin itself))