3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
m.a.r.r.a.d.e.r. 29.10.20 11:18 am

Is it a transfer again? (Cyberpunk 2077)

Don't you think the game still isn't?
131 Comments
Sort by:
M
MAX_x5.452 08.12.20

Silencer777
Ok. The Yoems

S
Silencer777 08.12.20

MAX_x5.452
I can't give you. I went into your profile and apparently you already had bonuses.

N
Neverwatch 08.12.20

Mental_Stability wrote:
The game will be on 5 points and will receive the status of the failure of the year and the disappointment of the year - golden raspberry
Very possibly, I hope so.

N
Neverwatch 08.12.20

I bet there will be no transfer.
P.S. Bonuses are not needed, because there are already xd

N
Neverwatch 08.12.20

Taxa
What a positive snrach)

B
BertoldBrain 08.12.20

Taxa
(in the hope that streamers will have early access to the game)

Where's the strange hope coming from? Early access to Cyberpunk2077 was not announced.

a
artenoz 08.12.20

BertoldBrain
It is common practice recently, journalists and various large streamers (so-called opinion leaders) are often given access a couple of days before the rilysis. From what I understand, that's what Taha meant.

M
MAX_x5.452 08.12.20

Silencer777
Once a year given or once in just all time? (

P
Protocol10 08.12.20

dimon1979
dimon1979 wrote:
I almost do not see the demos, although it is strange, if you make a good game and are confident in it, then the demo will play only in plus.
In the era of You and The Stream, there is no point in making a demo. Who really needs - looks fast stream. Gameplay games are virtually unchanged. The same goes every year, only in different wrappers. Plus in fact the market is mostly divided already, the main developers and publishers have long been known and always understandable what to expect from the game. Plus 90% of people take not on the demo, and on the reviews of other players and the press. For the sake of a minority, there's no point in doing a demo.
And the last - before the games were just games, now the big games are more like such game projects-services, stuffed with various content, which in the frame of the demo still do not reveal, you need to play at least 10-15 hours.

A
Alex Egle 08.12.20

It would be funny if the transfer was rescheduled. Given that some people already have it

S
Silencer777 10.12.20

Wolf_7491
Terminator250379
Evgeny Voronin
Handed out bonuses. It's hard to believe, but the cyberpunk is out. The truth is judging by the tests in YouTube a little raw. At my level the iron goes to 20-35 fps in full xd on minimals, but I still rock to check. Wake up samurai, time to burn down the city!