3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mnogosloynyy luk 29.10.20 11:19 am

VC 6GB vs 8GB

For FullHD, what would you be able to put textures right on the ultra (not high, namely ultra) enough 6GB of video memory or better 8?Repeat: for FullHD. (Choice yet 2060 or 2060super)
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
SPR1GGAN 29.10.20

Multi-layered onion
super without options and it's far from the amount of memory
First of all it's adequate FPS in RTH games, because there are more of these RT cores
and the chip itself is more powerful and gives out more FPS
and if just interesting for the memory, then look tests on YouTube, in general 6 gigs for the aultra on the ful xd now just, but there are projects that already jump this threshold, not much, but a year later it can already do most and textures will reduce to the high

M
Mnogosloynyy luk 29.10.20

SPR1GGAN
Just at prices I quickly buy 2060, if 6 GB for full xd would be enough for a long time, then not even thinking, so it is better to wait and accumulate as I understood.

M
MunchkiN 616 30.10.20

didn't follow the maxes in the games. sort of like on this very given there is no game that directly required 8GB. only call of dutti and the finale of fantasy 15 are in question.
I wouldn't even consider buying for top-of-the-world io. if it's not just about textures, but about ultramax, now there is no ceiling card under the fchd. PKA experts said that 1080 htkh is not about full hour... and the low-resolution post card can last a little longer.