3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 29.10.20 11:19 am

Impressions of the game (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Well, my dear maniacs ultra-neon action:)) , Hooray !!! Yubiki happened after painstaking work and transfers released at last their brainchild game maiden. This time the capital of England is in great danger, the former glory of the DeadSec gang is no longer there. But as the chicken pecks on the grain, and only in your hands my gamer fate is the driving force of change, able to gather under his leadership a legion of Londoners who perk up!

Welcome to DedSec, Londoners, let's discuss how you last dogs managed? :)))
104 Comments
Sort by:
y
yondaime174 15.01.21

What

Spidey liked : a good replacement for part 2; it can be thrown, there is invisibility, although not long, it can hide corpses {the last two need to be pumped in technologies}

Drones: a cargo drone is fire, it makes life very easy; in general, the use of drones has expanded; and although there is no one of our own, you can always catch one; in some, the mission is a kind of mini-game where you have to overcome obstacles with a drone, quite cool

City: more places where you can climb without lifts

What did not like

Recruit anyone: costumes (Albion, Kelly clan, etc.) to be almost invisible on their objects {this is the only plus}, but it could be beaten and easier without this recruitment (for example, choosing a shooter class, gadget-master, spy [can pretend Albion, etc.]). The game can be played by any, even the simplest Persian, for most of it can be done by a spider. There are missions in the game where a firefight cannot be avoided. And there is no way to know what is to come. And many characters only have a pistol. Because of what it is problematic to pass them. But this is the main concept of the game, that you choose a character who is more convenient to pass. That is, as for me, when playing as a hacker, I should not get into such situations by force.

Hacking: space range and no limitation (there is of course a recovery time, but transport control has very little). This makes everything easier, but the caution disappears, as it was in part 2 (a limited supply of botnet resources and each hack cost something). Removed hacking of traffic lights and neutralization during the chase, to break away from the chase, you can only use posts and transport management

Money: in fact, not needed, you can only buy clothes and paint for weapons and vehicles, which is not particularly necessary

Arsenal and gadgets: on the subject of money, it would be better to be able to buy weapons, even if there were restrictions for the character class. Very few characters can use 2 gadgets, it's sad why there was a need to limit us here. There is a gadget "elite spider-turret" (like that called), but it cannot be controlled, even if you pump such a skill in technologies for an ordinary spider-turret. This oddly

Outcome
In general, get some sort of Unity of the AU (the worst of the series, as for me). A large beautiful city, but at the same time empty (there are no races and a variety of landscapes as in 2 parts). Removed some useful mechanics. The main feature (recruitment) is complete bullshit. Of the positive changes, perhaps only the spider, the construction drone, in general, the variety of drones, and the form for stealth in restricted areas.

It's a pity for money, but you can still have fun

D
DrZoiberg 15.01.21

I would take this game if I could buy 3080 t. it comes as a bonus. but I don't have that kind of money to buy the game separately

D
DStrifer 15.01.21

DrZoiberg
Who forbids you to buy 3080? although if there is no money for the game, then what is 3080 for you))))))

D
DrZoiberg 15.01.21

I
bought DStrifer already, but the game is not included

c
caliskan 15.01.21

DrZoiberg
And in which store did you take it? The game is not included, but on the site you had to fill out an application for the game, although the promotion was before October 30, so that's all

v
vitez123 15.01.21

yondaime174
I agree completely !!!)))

d
dilat 15.01.21

I'm playing now. The impression that this is an Odyssey in modern times (for me, in a good sense of the word)

B
Belezerion 15.01.21

Why are you buying this piece of code? Not only is the game about nothing, but it also popularizes sjw. When you buy a game, you endorse not only the gameplay, but also the propaganda inherent in the game.

Z
Zeratylxl 15.01.21

arsunor
You played a hike in some other game, capture points (ala towers) are present at what in each area there are several.

d
dilat 15.01.21

Zeratylxl
If it passed in 16 hours, then it was corny running along the plot

I
Ioannn 15.01.21

Classic on PG - "I did not play, but I condemn")). 98% of those who unsubscribed here are / are playing the game on YouTube).

c
concluding 15.01.21

Stas Kezhun
You will not pass :)
Spoiler of one of the missions, to seduce one woman you need a female protagonist

The main concept of the second part has been transferred and this is good, the ability to go through the red zone as you like is still captivating and you want to play and try. Graphics with RTX are quite, some views are very good, especially at night. What, what, and learned how to make beautiful worlds of yubiki. And there are even some interesting story missions. BUT! Finding a beautiful character is unrealistic, but a beautiful woman is impossible. Optimization probably didn't even think about it. Generation of characters and the absence of yy is a cool thing, but as an experiment and an early concept I liked more (with the level, the choice of specialization). Because to find with a good set of skills (which by the way are few) + adequate appearance + a character that does not kill your soul (read: voice and manner of communication) - I would have rocked the character 10 times during this time better. Wherein, if you recall the second part - a lot of possibilities were changed in a very strange way (graffiti, hello) or cut out, especially offensive for small missions with hacking cameras, like "about ATMs". Passed until ~ half of the game, voraciously does not pull through. If you rate it - 6/10. When the optimization is finished, I hope ... bugs will be fixed, hair (maybe, of course, this is just my problem, but they look terrible, especially when I turn on DLSS), add more content, even through the season pass (Aiden and Mina, I'm waiting for you) the game can add 1 point.
It will still be necessary to see what will be muddied with online, if they still pick up some drool and are able to optimize and content, then for an online game it may well go. At least until the release of multiplayer for Cyberpank.

S
Stas Kezhun 15.01.21

concluding wrote:
in one of the missions, in order to seduce one woman, you need a female protagonist.
I have only one woman left - a football fan. And yes ... I seduced this frigid bitch (already passed))))

E
Edison777 15.01.21

Another tolerant dump from ubisoft ... As usual I'm waiting for the repack!

S
Starbit 15.01.21

Poor software, as always, is beyond praise (no). They released a fierce tolerastic slap in order to lick the eyeballs for both femmes and other minority groups that were not killed. In the game there are just finished models of the faces of women, women are spies, grandmothers with weapons, black and independent, bad white. Full shlachina

Z
Zeratylxl 15.01.21

dilat
)) Most likely you're right, I have 30+ hours and I haven't touched the plot yet except for the first district))

f
fert13 15.01.21

Tell me, have you improved the physics of cars in comparison with the previous part? I remember when I passed the second part - I was shocked by the wooden handling of the cars, the difference between them was almost not felt at all - it was unpleasant, and I tried to use fast travel. And these feelings were after GTA 5, which for some reason was criticized for the physics of cars, but in WD2, then how can THIS be called?)))

L
Lobo 15.01.21

As for me, the gameplay and mechanics are good, but the plot is pretty boring. (Bugs don't count)

J
Janekste 15.01.21

Overall, this is Ubisoft's best sandbox yet. It seems that the release was not in vain. However, fans of the plot have nothing to do here. The plot is the bottom. The game is good exclusively due to the sandbox, which really works.
yondaime174
yondaime174 wrote:
In general, it turned out a kind of Unity from the AU (the worst of the series, as for me).
Unity is the smartest assassin in terms of gameplay. Unity is the only assassin, in principle, where stealth really works sensibly. But since the chic Unity did not go to the people, today you are all playing Odyssey and soon Valhalla ... that is, the assassin went in the direction of rpgness. And all because you and many others did not enter Unity, who is a cut above the entire original trilogy in terms of gameplay.

y
yondaime174 15.01.21

Janekste
In terms of gameplay, only the lack of whistle is already a big minus. The newest there were gaps, there were cool places in them. The city is certainly beautiful, but after the black flag it is rather boring. The fact that stealth is the best in Unity ... well, such (as they like to say now). Yes, there were undoubtedly improvements in combat and not only. I went through all the parts. And one way or another I liked everything, albeit not in everything. Altair and Ezio are naturally the best. After them, the Black Flag is the most beloved (the parts about Connor, Adewala and the Outcast can also be attributed here as dls). I have already said about the unit (it's hard without a whistle). The syndicate was more interesting than Unity, although these levels had already gone. Origins and Odysseus is a separate topic. IMHO. PS forgive me for raising the buch about the AU in dogs)