3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 29.10.20 11:19 am

Impressions of the game (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Well, my dear maniacs ultra-neon action:)) , Hooray !!! Yubiki happened after painstaking work and transfers released at last their brainchild game maiden. This time the capital of England is in great danger, the former glory of the DeadSec gang is no longer there. But as the chicken pecks on the grain, and only in your hands my gamer fate is the driving force of change, able to gather under his leadership a legion of Londoners who perk up!

Welcome to DedSec, Londoners, let's discuss how you last dogs managed? :)))
104 Comments
Sort by:
B
Ben121212 15.01.21

"How do you like the last dogs, were they successful?" No, from the word at all.

U
USSR2 15.01.21

Stas Kezhun
And this despite the fact that games are played by 90% of men (boys, youths ...). And the game was developed only by men (heels?). But now they are aggressively imposing on us from any iron that the place of men in the future is under the bunk. Women are the dominants of the future. Forgetting that the modern world was made by men. From hair dryers and irons, to aircraft and rockets.

S
Stas Kezhun 15.01.21

USSR2
Well. Men are different. For example, the same Shevtsov (itpedia), it seems, blurted out that it would be more pleasant for him to play for a woman, watching a "beautiful ass", and only "gays in an obscene expression" play for men. It seems so. But there are a couple of features, for example, people like me (and I am strictly hetero). Firstly, I always project myself onto the GG. And to project yourself onto a woman ... I'm not a chauvinist, but there is a limit to everything. Secondly - the concept of the beauty of women - mine and those who created the Legion differs at least by the fact that the Legion was created by tolerasts, their mother. And some women seem to be young, but they are so terrible in terms of appearance that even approaching them is scary ... But the worst thing is what I wrote. These are not winning corporations. They most likely won in Cyberpunk. These are the victorious femmes walking down the street with profiles where it is written that they have grenade launchers, machine guns, pistols. With a puny figure, they have increased damage on a counterattack, or something else ... And men are a stylist, a marketer, an unemployed person, a barista, a driver (at best) and a janitor ... Moreover, there is no weapon from the word at all .. The marketer had a P9 with a silencer and I could hardly find it. Basically there was a complete lack of skills and weapons.
In such a situation, Walter Driscoll naturally saved me (this is my spy, whom I found at the MI5 building). If not for him ... I xs - I would not have started a new game, given all the shit that was dumped on me (it's worth considering that the new game generates characters "in a new way").

U
USSR2 15.01.21

Stas Kezhun
Yes, and smartphones were created by men. Women stick to them from morning to evening, sometimes not just not paying attention to men, but even to their husband! And "we" invented Instagram for them, so that they all became instasam. It turns out that we manipulate them, and only create the appearance that they are us) But as on the orders of the whole world, men raised their paws up and dig their own grave. Although the pioneer in all this was the movie Sex Mission 1983. And now it's just full of power.

m
meushroom 15.01.21

Janekste
how you easily change your shoes. Odyssey is the best now unit

D
Danrock 15.01.21

So far, the impression is not very good. as in the previous parts of the series. optimization -, physics of a car - (although I still did not fully understand what was wrong with it) the graphics of the level are part two and in some places it even seemed something clumsy to look. shooting -.
from the pros: London (in some places), hand-to-hand combat, recruitment and the ability to play for anyone.
here are my more detailed impressions of the game:

D
Danrock 15.01.21

fert13
and yes and no. there was a work of the suspension kind of like, in the manner of gta 4, even almost, but the camera ... the camera levels it all to hell, and in general, the handling is clearly set up like a * bansky. You don't feel the weight of the car, the dynamics are fantastic, but the grip is felt. slightly better than the second in the end.

d
dilat 15.01.21

fert13
Not very convenient to manage. As if there is some kind of backlash

A
Aips95 15.01.21

Janekste
I'm a big fan of the series but I can't help but notice that Unity is broken on all fronts. The only thing that is good about it is the city, graphics and parkour (not always). Boevka is completely broken. Stealth is bugged - enemies regularly miss the state of anxiety immediately going into battle, often even when they do not see the hero.

A
Andrew Nash 15.01.21

Guys, I don’t know, maybe I’m getting old, maybe there’s something wrong with me, but the game didn’t come from the word “at all”.
Grafonium seems to be present, like the same mechanics from the previous parts of WD, animations to stealth have been slightly added. But it’s not like that, I don’t even know how to explain it. A very controversial or even strange game.
It seems that she has everything - sit and play, it would seem - have fun, but she is kind of dull. The plot of the kutsi, everything is kind of twitchy, the FOV is uncomfortable, whether on foot or on a tachil. The physics of cars is better than WD2 and of course much better than Breakpoint. But something is wrong with her. I try to play games, especially story / solo games - not biased, I try to close my eyes to any femo shit. But there is so much of it that I almost vomited on the keyboard. Everything here just screams that the game was made by fema women, but not for the same fema women, they themselves do not know for which audience they made this trashak, saturated with tolerance as much as possible. It seems that the gameplay is good here, but it seems that in this game everything is very bad, as if hangar 13 was crossed with teyon. Just a game to release shit like that after RDR2 and Death Stranding. And to be completely honest,

2MoRRoW 15.01.21

Protocol10 so what did you expect from ubeisoft? 🤣
By analogy, guess what Valhalla will be ...

2MoRRoW 15.01.21

Aips95
Which Unity? The game works on a poor Disrupt engine.

P
Protocol10 15.01.21

2MoRRoW

I didn't expect anything. Yubisoft always makes one and the same game in fact, only in different decorations.

P
Provalov 15.01.21

dh57
fast travel implemented via metro

F
Fenderrr 15.01.21

Stas Kezhun
Yes, they paint their own kind there. In Juplea, there was once a show of women developers who work for them. Here are about the same "beauties", why bother sticking into the game. Although, I want to say, the film industry is no better - they pop all sorts of freaks into films and think that it's cool. Ugh!

N
NdF 15.01.21

What's with this game? at any settings 56-66fps, the i7 8700k percent and the rtx 3080 video card are loaded by 70%, only 12 of 32GB of RAM are consumed. Any DLSS preset has the same FPS. Is it that, without putting it on ssd, it will rest on the speed of the hard? funny game ... They gave it to 3080 for free, but it looks like I won't start it anymore.

S
Sneaky Pete 15.01.21

Not a game, but a solid SJW

L
Lord perepergiano 15.01.21

My opinion.
The game is boring and uninteresting, it seems made in a hurry.

e
etozhestas 15.01.21

First passed the Legion, now the second part. I will say that the legion is some kind of bottom, compared to the second. It seems that the second part was not done by Ubaysoft.

x
xDangerxZonex 15.01.21

Purely 5, neither great nor sucks, so to myself.