3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 29.10.20 11:19 am

Impressions of the game (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Well, my dear maniacs ultra-neon action:)) , Hooray !!! Yubiki happened after painstaking work and transfers released at last their brainchild game maiden. This time the capital of England is in great danger, the former glory of the DeadSec gang is no longer there. But as the chicken pecks on the grain, and only in your hands my gamer fate is the driving force of change, able to gather under his leadership a legion of Londoners who perk up!

Welcome to DedSec, Londoners, let's discuss how you last dogs managed? :)))
104 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZKV73 26.03.22

I envy those who did not spend money on this trash! It's Complete Shit!

c
commandant 20.08.22

Even better than expected, I can pump in advance by collecting those scattered points, before entering the zone, you can hack drones and traps and recruit cops of Albion Guards builder doctors in advance to disguise with in-depth analysis

L
Listorel 16.11.22

The plot is normal, but the open world ... It seems to be varied and interesting, but there is a certain inferiority, incompleteness. Like a sandbox, entertain yourself, since the game itself almost ceases to entertain at some point. Lacks depth, reasonable complexity.

s
smitenu 20.01.23

The saves of the game Watch Dogs Legion have flown. Can someone pass and can share? Preferably with the passage of 50-60% of the game.