3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elrobto 29.10.20 02:06 pm

unknown error fff (Red Dead Redemption 2)

Downloaded the game from Fitgirl, when launching issues the error Uknown Error FFFF
21 Comments
Sort by:
N
Neron Clavdius 29.10.20

It's her and write

S
Sorento NSK 30.10.20

Elrobto
download the game in the steam and no problems will be

M
McLaren MP4-4 30.10.20

You need to check the integrity of the files and download the missing Microsoft Visual C's library.

E
Elrobto 30.10.20

McLaren MP4-4

E
Elrobto 30.10.20

E
Elrobto 30.10.20

Re-run the game installer?

j
jax baron 30.10.20

Cut down the and even in the control stump, or more precisely the adapter

E
Elrobto 30.10.20

jax baron
Without the Internet, installation does not begin

j
jax baron 30.10.20

Elrobto
It can't be.

E
Elrobto 30.10.20

jax baron
re-installed, all the same file errors

S
SonyK_2 30.10.20

Elrobto wrote:
Downloaded the game from Fitgirl... Without the Internet, the installation does not begin...
The first time I hear that the pirate (repack) demanded a needle when installing! Used releases and this repoker - never connected to the network was required.

FAILED. CRC mismatch
Either swings with bugs or something wrong with RAM - CRC errors can occur, for example, in module problems.

i
insel260 30.10.20

SonyK_2
This repoker, not all of the repaki invests a full package of libraries. I once rocked a thread from Fitgirl, and at the end of the installation offered to download a pack of libraries CJ and seela for the game. But usually, it's all available on the computer. Libraries have not been updated much since 2012.
Elrobto
You start the installer, remove the ticks from the tab to install additional software (I do not know how it will be called there), then you will not have to download anything. And the necessary libraries can be downloaded separately.
If there are still difficulties, go to the torrent, where the repack was rocked, open the description of the hand and READ HOW TO BE THIS REPAK.

E
Elrobto 30.10.20

Please throw someone off these files from the screens.

S
SonyK_2 30.10.20

insel260 wrote:
... Repocker, not all repaki invests a full package of libraries ...
I have no idea, I put a "hybrid" CJ, although in this hand there is something.
Spoiler Elrobto wrote:
re-installed, all the same file errors
For the sake of interest downloaded installer and one file (the smallest) for verification. Works without a network - with completely disconnected and when working there does not climb. I've got a fairwall, if something tries to get out into the Internet - immediately alerts.
Spoiler
... Throw these files off the screens...
What's on the screens looks like unpacked files - apparently when unpacking .bin files there is an error. If you can - try to download another repack.

E
Elrobto 30.10.20

SonyK_2
What do you do then?

S
SonyK_2 30.10.20

Elrobto
Perhaps, but first it would be good to understand why there are errors when unpacking - suddenly download another repack and it will be similar. First, look at the description for the hand. On the tracker, from where I was rocking, there is such - suddenly something will help.
Spoiler

E
Elrobto 30.10.20

SonyK_2
There's nothing written about the installation, just tried different tablets (1 version and 2 )

S
SonyK_2 30.10.20

Elrobto
What could it say? - the tracker gives a general description with possible errors and tips on how to fix them. How does a rapper know what's on the computer? - maybe you have iron problems, because of this and climb the mistakes of the CRC.
If the Internet allows, you can try to download another repack, where more users on the hand. But before downloading read the description to it and comments of users. In that hand, where did you swing, did that? - suddenly someone had the same problem and has a solution.
But if the turnip from another releaser will be similar - the problem is most likely in your computer.

c
campo 31.10.20

rutracker to help, from there everything is downloaded and run as it should and without problems

G
Guest 29.09.21

부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피부산마사지ュ달림포차〔dalp0cha1.컴〕マ부산오피ꔕ부산오피つ부산안마ꖂ부산오피