3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Volk-Naemnik 01.11.20 06:59 pm

Conversations and missions (Watch Dogs: Legion)

Stories (most interesting and all curves) from my completely broken gameplay:

1) I'm going to recruit a veteran officer Kelly. At the meeting, this officer fumbles from my agent with the ad ce regard that she did nothing wrong and in general Albion get away from her. And my agent is an ordinary Kelly fighter in their signature clothes.
And in general, all kelly's people are just cute creatures, not thugs. Recruited a bunch of agents from the medical centers on the cutting of organs, from the incinerator of corpses, with the affidavits that they scum, etc., etc. - so when recruiting they all as one say and give up that they want to make life better and you have to fight and help others.

2) There is an optional conversation with the NPS in the CEM mission, which says that everything is bad, that Albion is all scum and if you got here, you can't escape and not live. My agent is an officer of Albion - yes, how poor and unhappy you are, you need to help, and all the Albion are scum.

3) When the story policeman was recruited, during the conversation one of the agents threw the phrase "Deadsek now works with cops? Fi, but I'll be so for the sake of the cause." I'm looking at the base, and it was a nurse who has a brother, a policeman.
After that I come to the base, and again a conversation with a random agent - "we are now friends with the cops, we are on different sides. But at least she's not Albion." Then I look at the base, and at this point I have two Albion guards, two Albion officers, three patrolmen and one police officer.

4) Found a hypnotist who can turn enemies into allies for hours. According to him, Albion watches over him and kidnaps all his mistresses almost immediately after the night with him, and asks to find info where they are. The game generates me a mission to "destroy the Albion gun box on their base." WTF?! And after it was destroyed, Bagley says that after analyzing the downloaded data, it's just pure coincidence, Albion doesn't keep an eye on the guy. WTF2?!
5 Comments
Sort by:
j
jonny99 01.11.20

Funny :))

f
farbi6 03.11.20

It's something they haven't done very well. There is no reaction of one faction to another. Whoever you play your operas for all is Dedesec and that's it. At least don't talk to anyone..... The only thing I noticed was passers-by at Albion throwing insults and that's it. It's very sad.

v
vitya53 04.11.20

Mission - Hire an Albion employee. I come to a place marked on the map, and there it is not. What do that do?

g
gleb2008dss 14.11.20

Vitya53
I don't know if you'll find out how to write a plz, but the game can't go any further.

x
xmenni 13.01.22

I have some kind of bug. I shoot point-blank at the Albion Mercenary with a Kalash and he does not die. Already fired 4 magazines and still "wounded"
Spoiler