3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KRAMMER55 03.11.20 09:35 am

Craft menu in Skyrim (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all!
Such a question: stands the last SKSE, SKyUI.
1)How can you make the inventory missing the window "Do you want to create this item?"
2) BUT! It's best to activate the "YES" button by pressing Enter. - if someone knows share the info.
Thank you!
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
arah 03.11.20

Probably no way, because it is a standard precaution for the player not to put on himself unnecessary items.

V
Vladislav Igorevich 03.11.20

KRAMMER55
Dude, I don't think so. I think there's a better chance that you'll get a plane than you'll find such a mod.

K
KRAMMER55 03.11.20

Vladislav Igorevich
just in one of the repaks was such a feature - jusch enter and ok pressed.
And I created my own and nothing ((

A
Alexandrovitch 03.11.20

AddItemMenu put yourself, there you can from any of their mods, as many items to yourself in the inverttar to make

A
Andrey210388 03.11.20

GRiDOX
Oh, I'm watching you, changed the avatar, not well, but what's the norm.

K
KRAMMER55 03.11.20

GRiDOX
I didn't kind of ask for a mod who creates something myself.
And here's the same thing when you're enchanted.

i
imperator2112 03.11.20

KRAMMER55
you are told about the mod, in which you can set the number of objects created and do not press the "yes" once. It doesn't create "something" and what you have the resources and capabilities to do is simply simplify the creation process. And to work through enter, never saw such fashion ...

s
smartivan 03.11.20

Here will help the mod on the hot keys, which is more optimal also can not find.
Or flash programming skills. Because the entire interface is built on a swf file

Z
Zerorra 03.11.20

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/28170 always please, did not check the mod for health, I will only download