3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zelfeed 03.11.20 09:36 am

A hand-drawn sight. Is it possible to install manually? (Killing Floor)

Everyone knows that there is no sight in the game. Napkin. There is, of course, a sighting mode at the weapon on the PMC, but some guns overlap half of the screen, slows down our movement, on the dual berettas and eagles of the center still can not be seen (and shoot at random overhead - bullets do not happen).
So, I noticed that in the standard form all the bullets fly exactly in the center, as well as in sight mode, i.e. the heap does not decrease. Hence the idea to put on top of the game some unrelated hand-drawn sight. A couple of programs found: "Aim Universal Sight 2.1" and "Ardds." But the problem is that in the game itself, the sights of these programs flicker, which is unnerving. I don't know where to dig next. Why is this flicker and whether it can be somehow removed. or it's the apps themselves. Maybe someone has a good porting to the game of sight?
17 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuKyC 03.11.20

I don't need it.

M
May12 03.11.20

Ficus, I agree with you.

R
RAZOR 1994 03.11.20

agrees with you

z
zelfeed 03.11.20

Yes I bolt put, whether you agree or not. Am I crucified and written and created a theme for this? Logically you need to understand what you write and, most importantly, for what.
By the way, with the sight of a completely different feeling. Especially if you're playing with a shooter. There are servers on the network, where slots are not sted 6, but more (22, for example). With such a number of people, of course, and undead more (700-800 creatures per wave). In such a picture, the cartridges leave before the end of the wave and in the end all with sabers only run. That's why every bullet counts.

S
StalkerShuha 03.11.20

It means that you chop the guys, that's all...

K
Kysanagi 03.11.20

The funny thing I have to offer is stick a sticker on the monitor. But if the lcd doesn't work out. Xd

And yes. My imho: The sight there is no there is not needed, because you can play without an iron site. In that case, the shooting is no different...

D
Devid Bleyn 03.11.20

without a sight even more fun

i
iglesius 03.11.20

And you're going to have a shot at the center of the monitor.

L
LanceCR1T 03.11.20

Marker to help you)

i
iglesius 03.11.20

Yes, it would be useful...

j
jeorje 03.11.20

In 3d vision you can turn on the spoke sight, quite suitable.

i
iglesius 03.11.20

jeorje
Hmm... Can I go further?

i
iglesius 03.11.20

Figured out... But there are 3D glasses needed

D
Damir94 03.11.20

csslancer220
:D

i
iglesius 03.11.20

You can and without glasses, just choose stupid glasses of red blue type and put the effect on 1% (less is not done) and that's what turns out PlayGround.ru

y
yusuf1993 03.11.20

iglesius
How do you do that?

L
LDK 01.07.22

FuKyC
Well done, but they didn't ask you how you play