3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
meiram0147 04.11.20 12:57 pm

how to remove the timer in the game (Teardown)

Go to the root folder drive with the game:'Teardown v30.10.2020'data script and delete three alarmchopper,alarmbox,alarmlight
These files are responsible for the timer in the game on this after they are removed the timer will not run and the game will be able to play normally without rushing
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Belosneg 04.11.20

Wow - works ))) Thank you))))))

M
Mihail Naumchikov 04.11.20

Unfortunately, it doesn't work with fires.

m
meiram0147 04.11.20

Mikhail Naumchikov
with fires and does not work there another file should be removed and in general if you have a mission with lightning where it in all directions then you can just remove the file thunder and then the lightning will stop fush but the fps will fall out of the fact that the effect of lightning will be in place to stand

m
meiram0147 04.11.20

I still know the way like cartridges screw it the same as the way with the money twist find value with which you need for example bombs and there will be text ammo_value there put just 9999 and all after that you will have 9999 bombs

M
Mihail Naumchikov 04.11.20

meiram0147
This mission I passed (put out all the fires, except the houses at the wharf, robbed them last) but thank you for the advice.

s
s10223206 06.11.20

Not a coo with a mission where it rains and safes react to rain and the timer begins (

z
zelsix 02.12.20

I'm looking at your tips and wonder how they made a game that you can easily turn off the siren, give yourself all the gear with for example 24569 cartridge (well, except the burner) and generally very much to do.
Spoiler, can I just increase the timer time?

P
Pakc666 03.12.20

Developers: make a game in which you need to build yourself difficult routes to have time to run the map on time.
Players: turn off the timer.

It's like in racing to turn off rivals - what's the point?)

M
Miha Vector 04.12.20

Pakc666
Developers give a unique mechanics of destruction, but no, you have to destroy only your psyche a relic of the past called a mission with a timer

P
Pakc666 04.12.20

Miha Vector
If you think that in this game the essence of destruction - then you do not understand this game.
And by the way, there is no timer during the destruction. So you can break the whole map and then just start stealing. And also eats a inkular mode, break as much as you like.