3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sos1ma 05.11.20 09:41 am

Which skils are best to pump? (Fallout 4)

Which perks to choose in order to facilitate gameplay?
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
afiges 06.11.20

everything to damage, to hacking, to protection, the obvious thing

l
lokkie 06.11.20

afiges wrote:
obvious same thing
You're so obvious. )))
Of the unambiguous, probably, only eloquence. It is better to immediately pump on the 10, or on 6-7 and on the rest to carry clothes with him, that would be in the dialogues was a dozen. Everything else is already by choice, depending on the mode of play, simple or survival, and the player's preferences.
For example, you probably never went into the stats tab, and you did not see that the hacking is recorded as a crime. Criminal opening of terminals and safes are not considered only if they are opened with the help of the found password and keys, and if the player wants to win back a decent survivor, then these perks automatically go forest. Just like perks on drugs, if a person doesn't want to be a drug addict, etc.

p
pekabir 06.11.20

sos1ma
Perks for survival. Shob absorb rotten food and do not drip behind the garages. or vice versa, go for it and ishlish from dangerous doses of radiation

s
saa0891 06.11.20

sos1ma

First of all, at the very beginning of the game swing intelligence at 11 (then you can still take the navel on intelligence), and due to this will be a rapid growth of levels (again with the help of parts of the legendary armor, smoot and chemistry (Berry cops) can be raised this parameter much more, for example, when passing quests applying chemistry can get a lot more experience, there is another option through the perk savant but I do not like it categorically In addition, on survival you will not be able to use fast saves that greatly limits this mechanics, and with intelligence you get a guaranteed experience always and for enemies and for quests) and will be able to swing characteristics and perks, again depends on your style of play and weapons, if you play from stealth then you can achieve tremendous damage with cold weapons, from perks Major League, Expert in Carbines ,Night Creature,Massive Fire, Fountain of Life, Adamant Skeleton, Solar Battery, Chemist, Botany Rabies, Sandman, Liver, Ninja, Blitz, Gan-Kata, Critical Damage, Bloodbath, Bank of Critical Attacks, Death on Takeoff.

As I've written, if you play out of stealth and use a throat cutter and a gouss carbine with a glushak then a set of these perks will cause colossal damage to the Major League, Man-tree, Expert In Carabinieri, Massive Fire, Sandman, Ninja, Blitz, Gan-Kata, Critical Damage, it will be possible to kill almost any enemy with a single shot or blow, exceptions can make only the fattest types of fog.
There is another very cool feature of the Perk Blitz allows you to attack enemies with a cold weapon at a long distance, which is useful, that you do not even have to approach the enemy GG will just teleport, of course it all works through VATS, moreover, the throater uses a very small number of ODs and accordingly you can inflict a huge number of blows (at the same time you have a lot of blows) if the dagh is very large.

I did not write about the perks that will allow to grade weapons which is also very useful, separately you can say about the perk Lonely Wanderer he certainly gives a lot of bonuses, but without a teammate on survival especially in the first half of the game to play will be more difficult, because the partner is first mule to carry things, and secondly he can distract the enemy in a critical situation, but again if you play from the stealth that partner is better to leave him. And so in a critical situation, you can retreat to him.

a
afiges 07.11.20

lokkie
I'm just going in there to see how many people are already chilling in the world.

y
yuriko1158 07.11.20

saa0891
What about the perk blitz? At what level is it available? I've got seven litres now.
and can I keep the assistant close by?

s
saa0891 07.11.20

yuriko1158
The first rank is available from the first level, but at the same time agility you must have 9,second rank is available from level 29.
https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%91%D0%BB%D0%B8%D1%86

yuriko1158 wrote:
and can I keep the assistant close by?
Why can't you.

On the link below you can easily read about all the skits and perks.
https://fallout.fandom.com/ru/wiki/%D0%A1%D0%BF%D0%BE%D1%81%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BD%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B8_Fallout_4#.D0.9B.D0.BE.D0.B2.D0.BA.D0.BE.D1.81.D1.82.D1.8C_

y
yuriko1158 07.11.20

Sps, let's study.
Melee is better.

P
Patrick Star Online 07.11.20

To play the gamepad, I was very happy with the V.A.T.S.
The trick is that while the player is in V.A.T.S. mode, the player passes only 10% of the damage.
First perks on pistols, as much agility as possible with luck. Perks on action points and their regeneration, on the crits and their replenishment. After pumping the perception to the last perk. You can invest in stealth, but not necessarily. In the hands of a unique pistol "Savior" (give for the first couple of subway quests). Unique clothes on reducing action points on actions in V.A.T.S., agility, luck. The rest is all at will. Action points are enough to shoot crowds of enemies without steaming.

This build dragged me through the whole game on a very difficult difficulty without any problems.

y
yuriko1158 08.11.20

Patrick Star Online
so I'm the same through V.A.T.S play, otherwise quite bad ...
anyway, I'm going to look at two options, a melee and all sorts of freaks with a firearm.
I just started the game, I started 9 litres.