3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SkyraX 05.11.20 09:42 am

Optimization (Cyberpunk 2077)

discussion of optimization. I wonder if they will be able to optimise the optimon, which promised, and if the optimization will be the level of Death Stranding, in which even rtx 2060 super on ultra settings in 4k gives out a stable 60 fps with the included dss, then they need to put a monument, and since CDPR have stated support for the dss 2.0 immediately on the release of the game, hopefully the optimization will be really top
243 Comments
Sort by:
P
Protocol10 05.11.20

SkyraX

In DS it is not surprising that everything flies, there the world is a little less than empty. There's nothing to ship iron.

S
SkyraX 05.11.20

Protocol10
Do you think only moving objects eat resources? TRAVA is one of the most resource-intensive weights in any game, there is no such thing as grass, so you can draw some conclusions.

P
Protocol10 05.11.20

SkyraX
In DS grass there is no such thing. It seems to have greens, but it is minimal and not interactive. I think it makes no sense to compare cyberpunk, where the action is in a city where hundreds of nps, auto, etc. and d. It is better to compare with a remake of the mafia or a watch dog legion.

S
SkyraX 05.11.20

Protocol10
I've got fat flowing off the screen when you've cited the legion as an example of good optimization.

P
Protocol10 05.11.20

SkyraX

You misunderstood, I didn't mean that these games are an example of good optimization, but just games in a similar setting

S
Slipnot6 05.11.20

SkyraX
Discussion of what optimization, alo, the game is not, and it is unclear when will be!
It's time to start to ban for garbage topics, where are the moderators looking? Here comes the game, then create a theme.

S
SkyraX 05.11.20

Protocol10
as an example of excellent optimization yet ghostrunner, issuing 4k/60fps with a dss

P
Protocol10 06.11.20

SkyraX
)) well, and the game you rub. Gostranner - there is essentially nothing to optimize, the game is corridor with simple graphics without bells and whistles. You just think logically a little bit.

S
SkyraX 06.11.20

Protocol10
You're not going to like the static, he doesn't like the hurricane at your fingertips, you're already in the way.

P
Protocol10 06.11.20

SkyraX
I think cyberpunk will have problems with optimization at least on ps4 and xbox one. This pile of transfers is just associated with the stable work of the game on old consoles, so the developers are trying to get out to provide a stable 30 phps. Most likely, everything will be sad, as November 19 - this is the optimal deadline was and in desperation has already moved the release to still cut the graphone where possible.

s
saa0891 06.11.20

The optimization will be about the level of The Witcher 3.

T
Terminator250379 06.11.20

The optimison will be on the EAST!!!

R
Rin Shirayuki 06.11.20

The game has not yet come out, and they are already optimizing ... Tuk-tuk, is there anyone at home?

Y
Ya radi etogo tut 12.11.20

Will pull without frisus percent with 4/8 cores and streams in full hd 60 phps?in AS:VALHALLA 50-60 phps, but there are only forests and meadows, and there's a whole lot of orodies

O
OzzyUN 08.12.20

That's what I'm here for.
This is ubisoft, they have since 2014 optimization in games began to limp.

g
gennaz 08.12.20

Already the WH'L driver came out.
Spoiler

O
OzzyUN 08.12.20

That's what I'm here for.
This is ubisoft, they have since 2014 optimization in games began to limp.

R
Roman Russkih 09.12.20

Judging by the streamers who reduce graphene to low that was at least 60 fps, optimization put forgotten)

G
Gomer11 09.12.20

graphene is a plasticine soap, and even optimyson is just the bottom. with such graphene, it's just a Pshek disgrace.

M
Master karate 09.12.20

Roman of the Russians
Who, for example, has streamers