3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Ely Maze 07.11.20 12:20 am

Is it worth playing a beginner? (The Guild 2)

I want to try to play this game but I don't know what it's like

and here's another question

There are several games in the stim
This is

The Guild II
The Guild II: Pirates of the European Seas
The Guild II Renaissance

the last two as I figured it out supplement

So if I buy For example The Guild II: Pirates of the European Seas, do I need the usual The Guild II?

or is it a self-added non-requiring original game?
2 Comments
Sort by:
a
alternat1ve 07.11.20

These are separate additions. Looks like something like a sims) Generally an economic simulator. Sims. That's how it is. Commodity chains, economic component... Reviews look at the trumpet.

I
Iskanderus 17.11.20

Dear Forum residents, based on the final version of 4.21 - the ability to buy any buildings- new features of companions (included from Megamodak) develop my own mod.
Features:
Fully redesigned economy (goods really profit from small at the beginning and up to 800- sometimes 2000 gold in the latter stages):
- almost all professions work behind this algorithm;
- on stage 1 of buildings , 3 goods from 100- (300) if the artifact) arrived
Phase 2, 3 items from 250-650
3rd stage, 3 items from 400-1750/2000 (art).
- at The 3rd stage, the production of goods may require only 1 internal resource or not at all (the duration of production is increased). Do not consider READING because cheaters are thieves)) with free pumping Persian (mod from megamoduk removed this opportunity). If anyone played Oblivion, can remember that the alchemist-pupil made potions from a full set of herbs, and the master - from 1 grass (thus retained the interest of growth). The Guild has an interesting regularity - the bigger the enterprise, the better the product, but! need more resources. I agree - realistic. But is it gameplay?
1. Automation of production and delivery in the game limps;
Thieves may not work at all;
3. Patron-fisherman steers.
As you can see, the Ingoda didn't even want to improve the buildings. Now, having improved, you feel the pros - and it is more profitable to be an artisan/patron than a thief (in the future).
..... The artifacts are also being developed and edited.
Will you be interested in this mod?