3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stasikusm 08.11.20 06:51 pm

Under which time zone run earlier? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello world. Due to the fact that the play is already impatient, the question in what time zone the game will come out earlier, what would be with the back of the launcher and start playing, where that heard that Australia, maybe someone has more information and whether it is easy to go under the magaz under the in the back of Sydney?
152 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 08.11.20

Not in any way. The 9th pre-orders end, the 10th in the night it goes everywhere at the same time.
Write in envelopes, they are given the keys before everyone else. ))

s
stasikusm 08.11.20

lokkie
So was the screen with the schedule of exit on different continents, as it is at the same time?

l
lokkie 08.11.20

stasikusm
On the continents who will have what time at the time of exit, and not that somewhere earlier somewhere later.

s
stasikusm 08.11.20

lokkie
Ah, I get it. Thank you.

V
Vyxyxol 08.11.20

stasikusm
Time zones. Lul. Xd

J
James_Mails 08.11.20

stasikusm
If I have calculated correctly, the best of all is the VPN from New zealand at 14 01 (according to the ICC) WINNER (09/11)... But I do not know exactly the specific exit in the different counties, only speculated based on the screen "Start Time" and compared the time zone. There will be 10 00:01 in New zealand at this time, and the eades should come out already...
P.S. It is a pity that there is no more detailed map with the exit as it was at the Watch Dogs Legion, but only on the continents various provided ...
P.S.2 himself has already prepared a little, downloaded like the norms of the GN (And they are difficult to find, especially with the right country), has already soldered himself all that is possible, I can not wait ...

s
stasikusm 08.11.20

You've been
What is it, the school has not yet passed time zones?)

Z
Zeratul48 08.11.20

And what kind of streamers are already playing on the twitch!?!?

J
James_Mails 08.11.20

Zeratul48
and not only on the twitch, for a long time as play YouTubers, etc., they were given access to "prili" like, well, or some other reason

j
jax baron 08.11.20

Zeratul48
That's how they got the keys.

V
Vyxyxol 08.11.20

stasikusm
I don't know what you're going through at school right now if you don't understand the basics. You probably think that in different parts of the planet the same time on the clock. Victims of EGE and distant... Xd

S
Stas Kezhun 08.11.20

You've been
Don't be rude to the kids. Maybe they haven't gotten to that point yet.

s
stasikusm 08.11.20

You've been
The fact that I do not belong to the number of nerds, there is work, responsibilities, and this is the second game that I buy to play, so do not know especially how it all works, where I read that you can run earlier, so I decided to ask. I'm so much of a g.. I just asked a question that I had already received an answer to, what to scribble here, run to shit the game, and better teach lessons for tomorrow.

O
Onotole_console 08.11.20

Spoiler http://pbs.twimg.com/media/EmKStpmXgAEKFyx?format
It turns out that yes, Australia is best

S
Stas Kezhun 09.11.20

Onotole_console
Yes. At about 16.00 Moscow time (I thought so). It remains only to find a free prog to test the method.

P
PASHA asd 09.11.20

windscribe

J
Just-Name 09.11.20

James_Mails
And what time is the release in Moscow in Russia?

y
yondaime174 09.11.20

Just-Name
10 at 2 a.m.

J
Just-Name 09.11.20

James_Mails
And what time is the release in Moscow in Russia?

T
TarantinoDetka 09.11.20

James_Mails
Tell me, what downloaded it?