3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Venon[e] 08.11.20 06:55 pm

Voice (BioShock Infinite)

Which voiceover is better to play? With an unofficial Russian or with an original?
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
mcbrut 08.11.20

Original

s
sergey64 08.11.20

unofficial Russian is the same very good

B
Buker DeVitt 08.11.20

yes like the unalicad and Russian are very excellent

A
Alexus2319 08.11.20

Search on Youtube video "The difficulties of translation. Bioshock Infinite," there just compare the original and dubbing. In short, they said the other was good. In general, it's up to you.

s
saa0891 08.11.20

Gorgeous voiceover, with what there is not only voice acting and translated all the inscriptions on textures and voiced voices, just a great work done, that would be Faloout 4 so voiced.

V
Vovan21 08.11.20

Of course with the Russian!

-
- STAR1NA - 08.11.20

First with the original, then with the Russian.

x
x[GAMER]x 08.11.20

Venon[e]
From unofficial Russian

s
sergey64 08.11.20

saa0891
There are too many dialogues in fallout 4, and accordingly a lot of translation and voiceover.

Z
Zombieller 08.11.20

Of course with the original. Russian "acting" is terrible, they have a place in the theater for schoolchildren.
Well, for translating the textures to them a special thank you.

C
CRASHBULLET 08.11.20

The original is not bad, but our 1s subtitles and that stained were able, so the Russian voiceover is excellent, there all the shoals are corrected, and translated as it should, the meaning at least appeared in some phrases.

t
trem200 08.11.20

saa0891
They'll say Fallout 4 won't be voiced. Why did I decide that? I asked them, and the mass Effect series to voice wake up, and in response they wrote to me that they will not voice, because in mass effect comparable to eight bioshok, and Fallout 4 voiced for a very long time, and thus they will not take such a great job. Plus they're still voicing dead space 2 and dlc to biosho infinite.

N
NateberegiSRatsiju 08.11.20

CRASHBULLET
Five years have passed, and the video is still as cool.
Achievement, or stagnation...