3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silencer777 09.11.20 10:51 pm

Will there be another postponement? (Cyberpunk 2077)

We place bets gentlemen without registration and SMS) Who will be right to give an increase in bonuses (only 3m users)
45 Comments
Sort by:
c
cheezette 09.11.20

They shouldn't be moving the game anymore. They have certainly suffered losses after the launch of advertising, according to the fall in shares. So there is another transfer, and they will be "eaten" by both players and finances.

S
Silencer777 09.11.20

cheezette
I understand you don't think there's going to be any more transfers? Ok)

_
_Red_FoXx_ 09.11.20

I don't think they're going to move the game again.

D
Devilerains 09.11.20

And who knows them. The game has already gone to gold and said that there will be no transfers. And then bang, and moved. One thing I know for sure, if there's another transfer, they'll be eaten alive.

c
cheezette 09.11.20

Silencer777
I don't think they're going to be there, I just need to stop sometimes and make a grinable decision to release the game. It's never going to end if you don't stop in time. But if the game comes out buggy after all these transfers, they are unlikely to be patted on the head.

D
Devilerains 09.11.20

And who knows them. The game has already gone to gold and said that there will be no transfers. And then bang, and moved. One thing I know for sure, if there's another transfer, they'll be eaten alive.

R
Real Slim Shady 09.11.20

I don't think they're going to get over it because of bonuses.

d
dilat 09.11.20

At the beginning of the 21st year will be released

V
Vyxyxol 09.11.20

cheezette wrote:
But if the game comes out buggy after all these transfers, they are unlikely to be patted on the head.
A game of this level simply can not be completely without bugs. They are in the Witcher, in the GTA, and in the DDR. I don't talk about all the Skyrims and Fallauts. Xd

W
Wolf_7491 09.11.20

There will be no transfers

V
Veider16 09.11.20

yes to spring 2021 a week before release

a
attacking_beaver 09.11.20

Veider16
that would be cruel. I think they're going to talk about the transfer early, if he's going to be

c
ceptey8520 09.11.20

I think there will be a transfer, but there will definitely be "something" on which they can blame.

S
Shyrik408 09.11.20

Yep, brotherly... There is not a real need for transfer for additional work on the project, and a rare mental dementia in which there is an irresistibly strong craving to postpone the release of the project against all odds ... That's why my bet is on December 11). At least for a day, but will be postponed, and so it will be until the studio will not find a dude with this deviation and will not cure the forced game session in a witch ...

C
Cheburashka 09.11.20

Already the threats have gone to the developers what transfers

R
Riderus 09.11.20

I hope it will be

V
Vyxyxol 09.11.20

Shyrik408 wrote:
and will not be cured of a forced game session in a witch...
Well, it's not like that. . . . I'd treat that by shifting the pay date. Xd

T
Terminator250379 09.11.20

NO, NO, NO, NO, NO AGAIN!!!

c
cheezette 09.11.20

Terminator250379
What a tastelessness, fi