3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 09.11.20 10:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Congrats to all the maniacs on the release of the next legendary series :))) that the gentlemen in the yard of England 9th century AD - a tidbit for many crooks and the time of the darkest centuries of human history. The very history of the game puts at the head of Eivor, the leader of the Viking clan, aimed at the British Isles. The search for fertile land is a priority for this people, but good old slaughter and looting are also in esteem, especially when it comes to raids on Saxon fortresses full of valuable resources so necessary for the survival and expansion of their own clan. Let's immerse ourselves entirely in northern romance, become not only a worthy leader, but also an excellent warrior and killer :))))

Hip hyp ura !!! house where you hung the enemy's head :)))
143 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nurp 09.11.20

Cheburashka wrote:
house where you hung the enemy's head :)))
... Uh, I didn't know that Cheburashka was such a sweet and kind creature.

P
Princess_Darsy 09.11.20

Cheburashka
all is well, only in the game of the 9th century already AD. Fix the plyse

W
Werewolf1986 11.11.20

The game is top 10 out of 10. I play in the same breath.

R
Rancor7 11.11.20

I like the game. I play fullhd on rx5700, 60 frames are there. Although bugs occur, it is mainly an underload of surfaces, characters, but I think correct, not critical. As I like to explore - the first map to how big. Enjoyed how new additional tasks are made - short, unique, with its own history. What I have not yet understood - the skill system, it seems that all branches are the same on perks. The dismemberment of the twister, the battles became more brutal. Minigames are also credited, especially the bones - nihren is not clear, but very interesting. Overall still like more than Odyssey

w
wise-sokol 11.11.20

Reskin Odyssey with small changes (personally I don't like them), animations of faces as if have become worse, sea battles have disappeared. Min. attention to detail (sleeping pools of blood, doors open by the power of the mind, skin remains on animals, etc.). Are frogs aware of the existence of RDR 2? Though what to want from conveyor impotents.

N
Neveroyatnyy Kleynman 11.11.20

That is, in the game about the inhabitants of the cold north, living essentially sea robbery and raids on the coast, did not even implement boarding and fighting? Yes...

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 11.11.20

The Incredible Kleinman
There are raids on settlements

m
malowri_19 11.11.20

wise-sokol
I agree. Before Valhalla first met with RDR2, and after it, personally my opinion, the graphene Valhalla disappointed - some squalid, soapy, the feeling that the textures with Orijina took a hurry - not all, but many.

m
mylovar 11.11.20

I've got more of an odyssey than an odyssey. Plot and dialogues like,the production is not bad. Dismembered pleases)The horse pancake normal made. More like a horse from the 2,in physics. It moves more naturally. We were pleased with the meetings in the world. For example, I met a woman who had lost an object, I found. She thanked me... Or a funny case of a man who sleeps) I loved the soundtrack. The music that the background plays during the travel-top. At 3090 drawdowns below 60 fps in 4k. Yes, there are also bugs. But so far the small only, critical did not meet.

R
Ruslan Strelnik 11.11.20

Good afternoon!
After 10-15 minutes of gameplay, the game flies out to the desktop without any errors. And you can't re-enter, you have to reboot the PC.
What could it be???

D
DayPsycho 11.11.20

mylovar
Hello!! I played a lot!?? What does it mean that we have it!???

d
dik120 11.11.20

I've enjoyed it so far. Evolution continues, the action is cool, I liked the graphon. 2060 s. On high ful xd pulls 80 frames, there are small drawdowns, but I think up to twist, today already during the game update flew.

d
dik120 11.11.20

Ruslan Strelnik
I have no problem with the night before12 played without problems.

R
Ruslan Strelnik 11.11.20

dik120
After flying to Ubisoft connect, that's what it gives you - You can't start a game. Now this product can not be activated, try again later.
Maybe it's because I'm on an uplay subscription???

s
sobakovod 11.11.20

dik120
I support, I've never had a game in 10 hours.

a
artemik331 11.11.20

Great game, for an hour played dice with the first player, fought off the doctor). The atmosphere of the early Middle Ages is felt, with optimization order on AMD.

g
gargarot 11.11.20

I do not know what I expected, passed the prologue, landed in England, and then sprinkled classic "content" yubi, a complete set of previous games, and all this demand for the name "dry" immediately on the player falls out and just realized that it is not worth my time, do not advise.

P
Protocol10 11.11.20

gargarot

I can only sympathize with you sincerely. The yubisoft has very good marketing, trailers, etc., which is difficult to resist buying, because you hope to get pleasant emotions from immersion in the historical era. But in the end you come to a bitter understanding that the next 40-50 hours of life, and maybe more, fly away just nowhere, on a routine to perform a ton of single-celled tasks. You feel like some mmo player playing the game not because the game is interesting, but because it is necessary.

M
Micr0 11.11.20

So, after 15 hours of play:
About Odyssey it was definitely possible to say that it is an improved version of Orijins, but here if you compare Valhalla and Odysseus so immediately can not be said. Valhalla is certainly no worse, but the overall changes are even smaller.
In this regard, the game has become even bigger.
Orijins I went to all the achiutkas, while opening all the places 100%, Odyssey I also went to all the aces, but there was already with the signs of questions was too much, thank God for the achivka it was not necessary.
There are even more sparkling activities. WTF Yubi, Kamon, for whom? On the odyssey it was necessary to kill 80 hours (without dls), here I understand swung at 100. I just like to open everything, but when there is so much, well, I will not have time to just play other games with such a tile, especially, it makes you angry, and apparently, will have to pass not 100%.
Liked the old chips, again returned the normal credo, parkour on the roofs behind the notes, the hood was introduced, but only half the idea made.
I am very pleased, for 15 hours the game flew out 2 times.

C
Ctempr 11.11.20

Comrades, tell me how to establish the Russian voiceover language? My whole head broke as I download and most importantly where. This language package?