3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 09.11.20 10:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Congrats to all the maniacs on the release of the next legendary series :))) that the gentlemen in the yard of England 9th century AD - a tidbit for many crooks and the time of the darkest centuries of human history. The very history of the game puts at the head of Eivor, the leader of the Viking clan, aimed at the British Isles. The search for fertile land is a priority for this people, but good old slaughter and looting are also in esteem, especially when it comes to raids on Saxon fortresses full of valuable resources so necessary for the survival and expansion of their own clan. Let's immerse ourselves entirely in northern romance, become not only a worthy leader, but also an excellent warrior and killer :))))

Hip hyp ura !!! house where you hung the enemy's head :)))
143 Comments
Sort by:
y
yondaime174 14.11.20

bushmaster
Swing skills, they increase power

A
Aleksey Litvincev 14.11.20

altair11
In this game, ubisoft removed them

P
Protocol10 14.11.20

Took a month subscription and swung the valhalla. Very weak game: run unpleasantly around the world and boring, kill enemies unpleasant - animations puppet and ragged. Graphone here as well as that odyssey to RDR2 as to Mars. Stealth is weak, opponents are blunt. Maybe as they say, the game has a plus in the form of humor in many quests, but I'm not interested and half an hour later the game flew into the basket. 5 out of 10 per try.

A
AleXraceSiM 14.11.20

The animation is even more clumsy and jerky than in the odyssey. The beginning was good, but after two or three hours the plot basically ends and begins some kind of grind with the capture of territories. After I will add a review, but for now, weaker odyssey, also because there are no interesting historical figures and central plot.

m
macsim702 14.11.20

Played 10 hours, so far everyone likes. You can see the work on Odysseus' mistakes. But immediately catches the eye wry and clumsy animation, and especially the combat. Why did they have to do worse than in an odyssey?! Wonder.

A
Ababkov Denis 15.11.20

The game is very liked BUT, bad optimization spoils the experience, at 3600x rtx2070 in Fullhd can not in a stable 60 phps forever drawdowns to 40 although the graphics are not the coolest until I play will wait for patches
While I recommend not to buy on the PC
But the game is really cool did not expect from the jubilks, maybe that the Assassins have not played for a long time plus the theme of the Vikings played

H
H82Y 15.11.20

The game is boring! picture that blue, then yellow!not bright at all!why after the winter on stepped autumn

S
Spyder-man 15.11.20

yasava
The man does not sing, but speaks - on the subject, his impression of the game. And I understood it and agree to 100%. This is a person's personal opinion, and psychological diagnoses, it's on another site. =)

A
Arturio2000 15.11.20

The game is gorgeous. I just started to blink. Impressions are just reveling. Landscapes fire. Watch the story, cool
https://shrinke.me/na4hr

j
jax baron 15.11.20

Denis Ababkov
But when you do not play well (in the whole conveyor belt) then in the game I feel the changes I when the series after 4 and Rouge finished and before the odyssey did not play, and when began the odyssey then felt a fat difference even can say huge, that's want to play the sash in this and new again throw, and eventually again come back.

V
VladSBu 15.11.20

At one time finished the series on AC Black Flag, after that it was not interesting, but the series was followed and so decided to buy Origin very much, the theme of Egypt and all that,went to Hooray but did not tear, purely the plot. Odyssey threw after a clock 15, and that's a long thought to take this part or not, took a chance and now played on Ps4 pro almost 20h, very pleased, but there are all these elements of snooze so far all like and do not get bored, and most importantly finally removed these battles on the ships.
I think many who read are wondering whether to buy:
If you liked Origins and Odyssey, definitely, if as I only Have Origins, then be patient when the patches come out and take on discounts for example.

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

macsim702
Normal combat, I at first did not catch up, also upset, played on a quiet, yesterday came to me) that the button should be used correctly, immediately I 1 assassin reminded, counter attack with finishing, against a simple infantry one correct click is enough, spearmen with 2 Now on counterattacks in one base I take out on these finishes, the archers only spoil all the buzz, and so all the way.Lucky block 2 militants can stun at once and the R button above them glows You take turns to finish them, they dutifully wait, cool, in the Odyssey was worse with this.

P
Pohodenko 17.11.20

I'm from the end of the game ahuel, it just isn't there, seriously, how to find out that the game is gone, if there are no credits, half of the storyline is not finished at all. No less commentary...

m
macsim702 17.11.20

Sanek1971
Well the fighter made with the emphasis on Dark Soules it can be seen. But in this way they made almost useless stealth and long-range combat (archery). It is easier then to swing the red branch and not to bother over the blue or yellow.

y
yasava 17.11.20

macsim702
It all depends solely on the style of play. I like to shoot through the bushes, shoot arrows from the rooftops and catch a sudden attack. Everything works on the high complexity of the :) If it were not for heavy chests, the team can not be called for a raid.

E
Evil Clown 17.11.20

Pelan
What a complete and detailed impression of the game. Good job. That's what everyone would write.

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

macsim702
And stealth is normally played if not in a hurry, I yesterday in the mission about Soma (the last), where to fill the dude, penetrated quietly, well, in the yard fought, and in general I from the camp on a quiet dump, the guard on the perimeter did not notice, you need all the flops to pump for stealth type such as a double murder, where the second axe can be thrown on a quiet, for sure, there are still. I need to look through everything and find, but archery in the Odyssey I liked more, there as it was felt ... the flight of the arrow and its force, then somehow dead yet, Hope for a controlled arrow only, has not yet opened.

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

And in general, it seems that first all the buildings to build, the Internet write, if you run on the plot only, half of the content will not see at all, the house of the oracle will be closed opens in general a new location of some, related to his tasks and TD, and how many more such tricks xz, it is necessary to work shorter construction, I 3 level overpowered only so far.

m
macsim702 17.11.20

Sanek1971
I've got a mission with a som with a snub that prevents me from passing. the oracle's house is now built just, I'll see what the location is.

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

macsim702
In what place bug, there you need a traitor to reveal, before that with all three suspects to pass their quests, to investigate the traces (the quest about the paint), then to surrender the traitor and all the like, and one heifer Burma who, goes to your team. Jump there and special vision look for traces of paint, they will lead to the river, while you go on the trail can still do an additional task with cats and rats, traces near the river are lost, I xs as on, ran on the Internet watched the traitor and surrendered him))