3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 09.11.20 10:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Congrats to all the maniacs on the release of the next legendary series :))) that the gentlemen in the yard of England 9th century AD - a tidbit for many crooks and the time of the darkest centuries of human history. The very history of the game puts at the head of Eivor, the leader of the Viking clan, aimed at the British Isles. The search for fertile land is a priority for this people, but good old slaughter and looting are also in esteem, especially when it comes to raids on Saxon fortresses full of valuable resources so necessary for the survival and expansion of their own clan. Let's immerse ourselves entirely in northern romance, become not only a worthy leader, but also an excellent warrior and killer :))))

Hip hyp ura !!! house where you hung the enemy's head :)))
143 Comments
Sort by:
x
xStriiim 17.11.20

Sanek1971
That is, the fighter is not so well... I'm like an orijin and an odyssey, where you only finish the last, the rest just fall? And the animation of murders in these games reduced to a minimum.
Is it possible to finish off everyone with different animations of murders?

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

xStriiim
You get anyone, if successfully caught, including captains, although they need to clean up life, but nevertheless he will execute them coolly.Well, maybe the perks are needed, I do not remember already, on the branch of the crow go. You can even get two, but the execution is separate to everyone.

m
macsim702 17.11.20

Sanek1971
the bug is that I choose one traitor, and the soma kills another, no matter the choice at all). The wrong one.
Here's the video:
Spoiler

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

macsim702
Strangely, I had it came to Gallin, he began to make excuses and got on the throat, and this chick who to your team should come like, the boss's mistress, an interesting glitch, maybe during their quests that was broken, since it did not hit, or the buttons did not react so when you click when choosing or stuck in this place, x. that they did not want to kill, after the quests already, there was such?

m
macsim702 17.11.20

Sanek1971
It's a story bug, one of many. I just didn't try it. I have already written in support, said that not one such, like wait. X so long to wait.
Spoiler May not wait, but then the rambo chick will not move into your squad and the soma will be upset with you

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

macsim702
It is clear that it is bad to replay again, we are waiting for patches of correction then .Or the game on a new, I by the way the second time began to play, after the Internet guides revered, the benefit there is not far from the beginning left.

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

About the numbers of influence explain to me, on the Internet read that the power should be multiplied by 2 (why) and we will get influence, so it is, or I have the power of 41 and around the base from 90 to 220 influences, it's how much I swing, it looks like I really need to multiply, I would like to know from what so, the maximum kind of the Internet about 340 digits, it's how much I download, it looks like I really need to multiply, I would like to know from what so," the most like on the Internet about 340 digits. Who knows this math? That is, to sneer the res, I noticed that after the first raid the influence of this base is not so increasing, from 20 to 90 for example, the shorter do not give on the spot to farm, I thought that the glitch, although hardly such ?I'm on the nearest to the settlement checked or dials randomly change, here is not clear at me yet.

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

A little more non-obvious:
If you release the left hand (where the hidden blade), it will be used in battle, finishes in the stomach write at a successful block, you need to check whether there is animation .In the forbidden zones you can use alcoholics that would get to the target, promising to buy booze, looking for special You can watch the feasts in the village, which increases your characteristics and your team including. Torch in battle can be used and set on fire enemies. Fish can be exchanged for reses for settlement and treatment .Who is now behind the computer, check the blade hidden, there is an animation finishing or not, or just a blow makes in the stomach .If you want to show off their tattoos, all clothes can be removed, or rather hide !! characteristics will not fall.

m
macsim702 17.11.20

Sanek1971
Interestingly, in the evening after work we'll see. Do you know where the slowdown is when the archery is? There's no rock in the rock, and in the last part it was.

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

I don't remember, in some branch, not that blue, not that yellow, there's an extensive network, maybe you haven't opened it yet and you can't see it yet

d
dadai 17.11.20

funny bug

K
Konrad Marburg 19.11.20

Pelan
It tore you up. For 12 years mylovar
Soap is switched off in the settings

r
regeger 19.11.20

My wife passed, well, I sat like an syach and looked with a smart look (smart kind of feigned, off, as we usually have on GHG, kek).
Yubi Molrds that did work on the mistakes, but again did not get to where they wanted to go. They chased after two hares, as they say...
Well, let's not talk about the sad and obvious, because Jubisoft is now at a crossroads with his games of this type and layoffs/permutations, so only about the good:
1. Graphics. There are not enough stars from the sky, but it looks decent. Ofk, if we're just talking about the scenery and their framing. Everything else - let's not be as bad as promised - you saw everything if you played;
2. Variety. Yes, the game has certain job templates, but they are much more varied than in any other non-prp-asasin. The game is dragged by world events. Yes, there again in a pile of stupid olo-humorists, yes, all the stories again begin with the bay-velvet and also enchantingly ridiculous end, breaking off in innuendo, mixed with bewilderment, but what to do - what we have, we have - good writers now or sleep, or in harassment are suspected ... Anyway, but for a man with an axe to praise the dudes can and should - it is clear that tried in places. Well done;
3. SPOILER (In the forum section, it, for some reason, does not work with the tablet): They realized that even ridiculous retcon and flirting with parallel timelines is better than that brave guys on the scriptwriters are the winners in this non-rpg trilogy. Now Layla and Desmond are just squis adaptive everything, starting with Black Flagg, and we'll see if the biggest gaming conglomerate in the world can fix bugs.

And still, I believe that Jubisoft can be much better. If they were not in a hurry and were not greedy, they would have been able to put on something, the level of development laying on the shoulder blades even DDR 2 and zelda (you imagine if Valhalla screwed animations and staging from Unity), but for now ... So far, we've got the 21st century gone wrong.
Health to all, forum people)

r
regeger 19.11.20

My wife passed, well, I sat like an syach and looked with a smart look (smart kind of feigned, off, as we usually have on GHG, kek).
Yubi Molrds that did work on the mistakes, but again did not get to where they wanted to go. They chased after two hares, as they say...
Well, let's not talk about the sad and obvious, because Jubisoft is now at a crossroads with his games of this type and layoffs/permutations, so only about the good:
1. Graphics. There are not enough stars from the sky, but it looks decent. Ofk, if we're just talking about the scenery and their framing. Everything else - let's not be as bad as promised - you saw everything if you played;
2. Variety. Yes, the game has certain job templates, but they are much more varied than in any other non-prp-asasin. The game is dragged by world events. Yes, there again in a pile of stupid olo-humorists, yes, all the stories again begin with the bay-velvet and also enchantingly ridiculous end, breaking off in innuendo, mixed with bewilderment, but what to do - what we have, we have - good writers now or sleep, or in harassment are suspected ... Anyway, but for a man with an axe to praise the dudes can and should - it is clear that tried in places. Well done;
3. SPOILER (In the forum section, it, for some reason, does not work with the tablet): They realized that even ridiculous retcon and flirting with parallel timelines is better than that brave guys on the scriptwriters are the winners in this non-rpg trilogy. Now Layla and Desmond are just squis adaptive everything, starting with Black Flagg, and we'll see if the biggest gaming conglomerate in the world can fix bugs.

And still, I believe that Jubisoft can be much better. If they were not in a hurry and were not greedy, they would have been able to put on something, the level of development laying on the shoulder blades even DDR 2 and zelda (you imagine if Valhalla screwed animations and staging from Unity), but for now ... So far, we've got the 21st century gone wrong.
Health to all, forum people)

J
Jon Bekket 19.11.20

Why are the kids in the game bigger than you?! what kind of bug is that!?)

S
Sanek1971 19.11.20

I tried a hidden blade - the axe, I went, there is a visual effect even, this is when after the reinforced impact with a blade (button q hold), the enemy necessarily fives back and falls on the back, at this time to strike a series of blows can, does not act against enemies with shields, first the shield must be broken and so quite a good damage to the article, animation with finishing works and with animals. The game is credited, if you consider that it was made by the Montreal (best) branch of Unisoft, they did black flag and units, here we are lucky to say)) And the mythology as presented, everything is beautiful and important authentically and understandably, do not go to Wikipedia))

l
lesorub88 19.11.20

The last three games of Assassin's Creed are just gorgeous, RPG component has brought a lot of good, and all the honorees of DDR 2 where except for the graphone is no more bullshit is no longer a shit because the rakistas are over, play on in a dull shit, and Assassin's Creed is for a select few people.

P
Podvipodvertov 19.11.20

Kakaha, The Witcher 3 will be better.

l
lesorub88 19.11.20

Denis Ababkov
MSI GeForce RTX 2080 Ti GAMING X TRIO, i7-8700K, all on ultras 60 phps is clear.
(block on high, smoothing average)

D
DayPsycho 19.11.20

Podvipodvertov
Hahah!)) It's different universes) One - fairy tale, the other - less reality)