3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cheburashka 09.11.20 10:54 pm

Impressions of the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Congrats to all the maniacs on the release of the next legendary series :))) that the gentlemen in the yard of England 9th century AD - a tidbit for many crooks and the time of the darkest centuries of human history. The very history of the game puts at the head of Eivor, the leader of the Viking clan, aimed at the British Isles. The search for fertile land is a priority for this people, but good old slaughter and looting are also in esteem, especially when it comes to raids on Saxon fortresses full of valuable resources so necessary for the survival and expansion of their own clan. Let's immerse ourselves entirely in northern romance, become not only a worthy leader, but also an excellent warrior and killer :))))

Hip hyp ura !!! house where you hung the enemy's head :)))
143 Comments
Sort by:
D
DayPsycho 19.11.20

I've played on the PS4 PRO 20 hours already. Impressions are only positive!! Music is shikardos! Atmosphere - Fire!! Gameplay - super!! Setting - high!! I liked everything, but! graphics on the soning as if medium-high, sometimes very dark in screensavers, even faces are not visible practically. Soap is there a bit, not enough sharpness in the settings!! But! Anyway, I'm a bald man! Don't come off!! If the Viking theme is interesting, then this game is awesome!! And especially if someone played in the first rune.

A
Ababkov Denis 19.11.20

lesorub88
And here who as well and the map is more powerful, although people with a weaker PC did not experience problems and there are like me, all on the ultras and in the village drawdowns svo svo open area all clear and such problems not only me and also PC good

D
DayPsycho 19.11.20

Ashley33
Ahahaah)

A
Ashley33 19.11.20

It is worth swinging if none of the previous parts did not like (Last - Odyssey even bought, but after 3 hours of play turned off - very monotonous and boring)? I love rpg with the open world, RDR2, Vicher3 - worth this try?

P
Podvipodvertov 19.11.20

DayPsycho
Is this part better than the one about Egypt? I'm only about Egypt, the Odyssey did not touch any of the last Assassins.

M
MOHAPXUCT 19.11.20

Ashley33
I've come here more, some variety trying to squeeze. Fighting with less stealth, not enough stealth, but what stealth at brutal Norwegians?
After DDR2 is unlikely to come, the 2nd masterpiece, and it is so, a good option once to pass slowly in the evenings.

l
lokkie 19.11.20

SPR1GGAN wrote:
game very reminiscent of part 3
Strong.. Strong. ))
You're the first person to notice that. After me, it's not like that. )
It remains only to clarify the cho there with the main history of the forerunner, there is no, then everyone is silent as partisans, and you can safely wait for the video card.

S
SPR1GGAN 19.11.20

I didn't play anything, but I got feedback and marketing from every iron and took

At the end of 8 hours .game is very reminiscent of 3 parts, also start with a cunt, forests, trees, wooden fortifications of logs, constantly evaporate some kind of narcotics containing greens and get hemplay as in Washington's tyronia

axe and knife too as in 3 parts can be collected, shenbyao only not enough

that reminded the roaring, a couple blind in the foolish world, like ezio in Turkey

The cutscene returned after the murder

I honestly did not believe the reviews, but the quests are really less interesting and do not get bored

The most important question is how long now can she hold me back.

A
Aktobus 19.11.20

lokkie Is that about an Indian? If so, it's not a big thing.

d
dilat 11.01.21

canteexnik
I got to the next opal, and he is inside the rock. Cool. So my desire will disappear to clean the map. He spat and went out. I don’t remember orichalcum getting stuck in textures like that ...
Spoiler

A
Ankanfel 12.01.21

150 hours later. The cards are completely cleaned and that's it. I could not dig out somewhere 3-5 simple chests with leather. And he did not close a couple of obelisks with "small catfish". The game is not worth the candle. Didn't touch cards with "secrets", tk. the exterior does not bother me from the word at all. If you do everything possible, then 160-170 hours will probably go away. Bottom line: you can only pump one set of clothes and weapons without donation to a cap. Which is sad. Like a sandbox, the game is beautiful. As a game with a plot - in my opinion, there is only one way to go through it. First, a complete cleanup of everyone and everything, which will probably take you 70 hours. Only then switch to the main plot. This will allow you not to be distracted by "now I will look into that house, there is a chest, oh, there is a drawing of a tattoo on the next house, I have to take it with me and return to the plot. Oh, the girl asks for help, now, I quickly and back ... 20 hours have passed. So, what did we have in the plot at all? And, it doesn't matter, let's go. "In general, you not only forget what and how in the plot, but also lose interest in it, after a dozen such distractions. The ending is something. I have not seen such a fabulous fiasco anywhere before. The endings of the mass effect don't bother you? And you run about 150 hours to feed you this at the end. All this fabulous running around with your brother, so that he just sat on a bench in your village? that two ratings. As a sandbox - 9/10. As an independent storyline - 4/10 (2 for the main plot, 2 for some secondary missions). but you also lose interest in him after a dozen such distractions. The ending is something. I have not seen such a fabulous fiasco anywhere before. Mass effect endings don't bother you? And you run about 150 hours to feed you this at the end. All this fabulous running around with your brother, so that he would just sit on a bench in your village? This is a kick-ass. So there are two estimates. Like a sandbox - 9/10. As an independent storyline - 4/10 (2 for the main plot, 2 for some secondary missions). but you also lose interest in him after a dozen such distractions. The ending is something. I have never seen such a fabulous fiasco anywhere before. Mass effect endings don't bother you? And you run about 150 hours to feed you this at the end. All this fabulous running around with your brother, so that he would just sit on a bench in your village? This is a kick-ass. So there are two estimates. Like a sandbox - 9/10. As an independent storyline - 4/10 (2 for the main plot, 2 for some secondary missions). So there are two estimates. Like a sandbox - 9/10. As an independent storyline - 4/10 (2 for the main plot, 2 for some secondary missions). So there are two estimates. Like a sandbox - 9/10. As an independent storyline - 4/10 (2 for the main plot, 2 for some secondary missions).

A
Alexidrik 15.01.21

For me this part became very controversial and in a sense I didn't even want to go through it. There is no craving to turn on Valhalla when there is a free minute, in contrast to the previous parts.
The appearance of the characters is somehow plastic or something. In Origins and Odyssey, they were as if they were alive, but here, when shown in close-up, they look like mannequins covered with leather substitute.
Control for PS-4 is very stubborn. What "very smart" head came up with the idea to hang the warhead on the R1-R2 instead of the traditional square-triangle? She needs to hammer a nail in her head. It was always on a square-triangle, a roll on a circle, parkour on R1-R2. Well, okay, in the previous parts, you could customize the control for yourself by changing it to "alternative", which I used and everything was fine, this trick did not work here. Because they cut out this opportunity. I had to get used to this new reality with grief in half.
The endurance of what the fuck is stuck in this part. Well, all right, they implemented it, so why did they make it spent on fighting and jumping off? And this is jumping, it looks so stubborn. Really it was impossible to leave the roll.
Strange character leveling. Made some incomprehensible constellations. What prevented the classic leveling from Origins and Odyssey, but at least from the Syndicate? Why reinvent something that has long been invented and works great.
They returned the jumpers for the leaves, this time with unnecessary tattoos, which, apart from the mark that the location has been cleaned, do not give anything significant. And what's more, now you have to really catch them by pressing the right button at a certain moment. At first I tried to catch them, then I spat, why would they be to me, anyway I'm cool about modifications of the body of GG. This running and jumping was enough for me in Black Flag, Outcast, and in other parts.
The opponents are very strange. Some stupidly stand and look at Eyvor until they hit them, and only then they begin to react. The second ones are worn as if under the influence of drugs, you can catch up with them, and when you try to hit them like a hurricane blows them away. But as soon as they turn their backs on them, they are right there and chop Eyvor into mincemeat, I hardly have time to do anything. It's sad that they removed the icons above their heads with interrogative (in the process of searching) and exclamation (in the process of attention) signs.
Why did they put this bird into the game, a tribute to the previous two parts or what? This chicken, apart from a bird's eye view of nature, does not show anything sensible at all, unlike Senu or Icarus. Those birds were very informative and when using them, it was clear who or what it is (a person, an animal, resources), what is doing, where is going, how much health, and other information.
Weird side quest system. They are not indicated at all. Rather, they are designated but with one sign, the main one. I met a character, he gave a task and puzzle over where to go and what to bring from there, because this is not indicated anywhere and is not described. Some quests simply cannot be completed without a guide, such as with three musicians in Lunden.
Also, the next collection of loot for pumping the character. We left the development of the character level but came to power. As a result, everything remained in place, if the power of the location does not match the power of Avor, then it is better not to meddle in such places. I tried and got it on cabbage soup, at the moment they carried me out.
I understand that they riveted this work just to cut down the dough. In the previous parts, one could feel the diligence and love for the project, it immediately felt like pure trash. Sorry for so much information, but boiling.

A
Ankanfel 15.01.21

Alexidrik
Some people stupidly stand and look at Eyvor until they hit them and only then they start to react.
For me, the spearmen were the most irritating because the camera is lazy to the hero and sometimes it flies from them and from behind and you don't see him. Well, in general, they turned out well with their blocks. The rest - I agree. Meat. The archers were especially disappointing. In fact, they are not in the game at all. They would have to add the rate of fire 3 times. And then I only tested the "return of arrows" on them, and then, purely for interest.

d
dilat 15.01.21

Alexidrik
There is a roll - the dodge button is simply clamped. And the pieces of paper stop at a certain moment (place), but one way or another, catching them, given the mechanics of moving the GG, is very annoying. In part, the chicken in this game is only useful for now in one thing - the search for keys on the lock or caves that are not marked in any way, and yes, in general, it is useless. I agree about world events - it's inconvenient. The same quest about musicians according to the guide passed, although at first, when I came to the place, I thought that the quest was buggy - everyone was roaring, someone had gone somewhere, they say. And think what to do ... Regarding power - there is not such a strong dependence on it, at least when playing on easy difficulty. If in the Odyssey the enemy is only 5-6 levels higher, it will already be sweaty (ordinary enemy). I am silent about the mercenaries. And here I am, having about 200 power,

The desire to play this game is really less than the same Odyssey. I really liked the CGI cutscenes there, not on the game engine - it looked very juicy and even erotic (played by Cassandra in amazon armor)

B
BezNika1 09.05.21

zaraza1648 wrote: the
camera is kkmer but the pirate is impassable because of a plot bug .. and as far as I understand that bug with the unkillable Doug, he is for everyone ...
I have not finished the game yet. While holding and going through RDR2
If there is a bug I will try to remake someone else's save under my account

A
AScorp1866649 24.05.21

The series has grown considerably since the first part. But still, there is no zest.
Or maybe I got drunk. :)

D
Den 01.06.21

Yes, what melancholy and despondency ... I lowered the grade from 5 to 2 points, this bullshit does not deserve more ... How cheap and pathetic ... Demolished, deleted, how good it is that I did not spend money on it.

U
Unmatched 01.06.21

Played 85 hours. There are three regions left to clear. And here's what I want to say:
The most vivid impression in the game is from world events. This is such a fierce shit that I'm shocked at all. Take the crate of apples, take the crate of nudists, take the crate of poems, throw the crates off the cliff, take the crates of fart out of the house, take the crates of sauce out of the warehouse ... what is that? Are these side effects in the AAA game legal in 2020? The same popular quest with a man with an ax in his head - you either pull out the ax and it dies, or you don’t pull it out and then the quest is not counted. It's just darkness. And that quest where you need to set fire to a house with a couple inside so that their feelings flare up again and they do a cupcake - you set fire to the house, and they sit in it stupidly and that's it.
He also laughed fiercely from the mission at the beginning of the game, when we meet a merchant who sells our father's helmet (the helmet lies on the barrel in front of us in the cutscene on the barrel). The dialogue ends, I kill this merchant, but there is no helmet on the barrel, we then find it much later. What is this ????
The plot itself is so dull and miserable that within five minutes after completing the mission, you no longer remember what it was about.

Pumping is the most inconvenient huge pumping tree and absolutely useless pumping, where only the overall power decides. Therefore, already at the 25th hour, I stopped distributing points manually and used auto-distribution.

At ultra settings in 1440p graphics, a terrible soap, there is a filter detail through a nvidia freestyler. On the last patch, the game often crashes.
Bugs - started spending a couple of weeks ago, as already indicated above on the last patch and what do you think? I came across a bug that breaks the quest about which there is a topic on the Yubi forum since the release of the game and it has not been fixed in half a year.
Also in Norway, the quest is given to collect 3 deer horns. I repeat, for almost 90 hours simulated and the horn has never fallen out of a deer. (I kill all species and especially the gray ones with horns) The

combat seems to be quite good, but how infuriating it is that even the most ordinary mob must be beaten 5 times. It looks ridiculous.

Fishing - I absolutely cannot understand why the developers added a fishing rod! After all, fishing with a bow is a thousand times faster and easier.

From good, as usual to Yubi, an atmospheric beautiful map, multi-ton routine gameplay that just sucks your time like a vacuum cleaner.

S
Samson2020 13.06.21

The first acquaintance with the famous Assassin's Creed series was Odyssey, I did not understand enthusiasm (I was waiting for a stealth game, I like it when I sneak, but oh well), but I played in the winter and I liked traveling in the world, with a beautiful turquoise sea, white sands and where there are many sun, so still in the company of famous historical characters. But Valhalla is simply bewildering. In Odyssey, in addition to landscapes, I liked the battle (+ sea battle), the development of character skills and the improvement of weapons and armor, in Valhalla all these amenities are not there, behind Asgard, and I am all with the same axes and in the same skin that I pumped even before emigrating to England. After parting with snowy Norway, it became very sad. Oh, those dull English landscapes. And the characters (well, not counting the handsome Eyvor), what with their faces what kind of freak contest is this, women just scare me, only Freya (the goddess of love and war) is worth it, yes they all look like transvestites, yes, yes, I remember ... this work of art was created ... there was something about orientation and gender probably these characters were drawn by the one who did not decide what gender to attribute himself to. Okay, I'll also look at what is there in Jotunheim and basta ...

A
Aligambro 13.06.21

Valhalla has the biggest drawback which is, well, hard to endure with all the beauty of the graphics, very mediocre animations, including combat animations, facial animations, movement, parkour. And this creates the effect of a deep valley when, against the background of photorealism and good models with a normal number of polygons, the characters are animated almost like in Gothic, only taking into account the progress, the game should have been stylized for such animations, but apparently this was not planned at the beginning. Here put Origin, Odyssey, Valhala and such a feeling if you remove the increase in the resolution of textures, then it feels like the games came out in reverse order and the first part is Valhalla, the second Odyssey and the last Oakridge, and in terms of the plot and about the elaboration of both animations and immersion design degradation