3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksey auron 11.11.20 12:53 am

Rainbow at play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Guys really need help! I don't know what's wrong with everything! But when I play, I have some kind of rainbow on the screen! When moving everything flickers and under the feet of the hero some trace of fire extraneous! I don't know what's wrong!
9 Comments
Sort by:
c
ceptey8520 11.11.20

Oh and jokes can be made...
Try rolling back the vidyaki drag to the previous version (or upgrade)

k
kirillwulf666 11.11.20

ceptey8520
Well, that's the most obvious thing to do, of course, but I have the same problem and it doesn't help at all. Just guess whether it is solved at all, can just a patch wait, but I and in the settings kind of played and updated and the files at the game checked, no idea what else can be done.

c
ceptey8520 11.11.20

Sounds like this: https://forums.playground.ru/assassins_creed_valhalla/tech/neponyatnye_graficheskie_artefakty-996541/?
What's the version of the operating system? What is the percentage and the graphics card?

D
Dipset Dipset 11.11.20

ceptey8520
They found a reason. It's the yubils. People even have 20 versions of the species.

A
Aleksey auron 11.11.20

ceptey8520
nvidea gtx1060 at 6 GB and i7-7700 cpu 3/60

A
Aleksey auron 11.11.20

ceptey8520
In Ed grandfather edems 2 everything is smooth, witch 3 also goes well, the odyssey here it does not lay with such colors and valhalla why yes yes

k
kirillwulf666 11.11.20

Deepset Deepset
Yes. So just patches to wait? Well, I hope they'll fix it soon.

V
Vyxyxol 15.11.20

Alexei Auron
Don't play any further, this yubisoft irradiates you through a game of gay rays. Xd

R
Red_Dead_Santa 05.04.21

Alexey auron
I myself had the same problem. And not only in Valhale, but also in Reddredding 2. Valhalla also often crashed when switching from gameplay to gameplay. It turned out to be the fault of the firewood from Nvidia. Now, after experimenting, I have drivers version 461.40. There are no problems in any other game.