3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 11.11.20 12:57 am

Are there one-handed swords in the game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I met who such a weapon)
21 Comments
Sort by:
G
GuyverDark 11.11.20

There are them there, there are... And hammers, axes, swords. Even the spears were brought in.

a
arsunor 12.11.20

GuyverDark
There are no swords that you confuse people.

And in general, there were not enough weapons

S
Shock Burst 12.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
There are of course. Get to England

a
arsunor 12.11.20

Shock Burst
I have come a long time ago, I have not seen one-handed swords, only two-handed swords and knives.

P
Princess_Darsy 12.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
by default, all swords are two-handed, but there is some perk when you carry a sword in the other hand you can take another weapon

R
Retro_Pirate 14.11.20

GuyverDark
Why are you lying? The game does not have one-handed swords available to the player. Only axes, hammers, throws, knives and, after receiving a perk, two-handed weapons. But there is no iconic weapon of the era.

G
GuyverDark 14.11.20

Retro_Pirate
I'll put it on it. Swords actually have...

A
Aleksey Litvincev 14.11.20

GuyverDark
Well, I'm already in England, and I haven't found it yet) you'll find, you'll throw where)))

D
DarMatroskina 14.11.20

Princess_Darsy
there is such a perk in the berserk branch

w
wintermute322 17.11.20

Here you are, you're stupid and people are confused.
Swords in the game only two-handed, perks on one-handed swords no, I have all the tree skills studied composing builds.
in the bear branch there is a perk which allows you to take one two-handed weapon in each hand, by the way I advise to try in the right hand a two-handed axe, and in the left two-handed sword and to keep up with a powerful attack with a pere of adrenaline demon and 4 full cells of adrenaline.

g
gasalino 02.12.20

strangely somehow they did, only two-handers and and knives

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

Oh, and two-handed just a tread, as if DMC launched)

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

And I'm chasing with a knife and a big shield.
The knife has a little less damage than the axe, but more attack speed and chance of a crit attack, and just spam light attack on the DPS interrupts almost everything, against the usual opponents in general bomb, the truth against the bosses, where the timeling needs to strike a couple of blows is not enough damaga

S
Stas Kezhun 02.12.20

You can pump the perk and take a two-hander in each hand. That's what I did.
I'm doing a real hell in every battle. However, there is no shield and take cover, sometimes, it is impossible, however - the attack compensates for it more than. And the fact that the weapon is two-handed - guaranteed to break through the shield and defense of enemies.

S
Sanek1971 02.12.20

Stas Kezhun
In what branch is this perk, what is the name?

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

Sanek1971
Doubles heavy weapon, in the bear's branch far left

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

I would like a sword as in an orijin or an odyssey, with a normal range, not like a knife and norms speed and attack, and not as a two-hander, they did not press in this regard.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

By the way, a one-handed sword at Haysem and Lockie, and we were burned

D
DayPsycho 17.12.20

I was also upset because of this (((I wanted a one-handed sword in one hand, a shield in the other.

C
Crackfisher 24.12.20

Two daggers top!