3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
tonrok 06.09.19 08:40 pm

Are you a gamer?

I mean, a professional player?
17 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasek Vasekk 06.09.19

To Counter such 90% - though why give the WAC bans NISASTA!!1

j
jeorje 06.09.19

well, of course..

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 06.09.19

Of course I'm talking about.
PS.: I think nobody will admit that he is noob, even if it is.

M
MunchkiN 616 06.09.19

professional in my understanding it is or who plays for the sake of some worldly gain or tester or kibersportsmen
then as the PA analogy with sports, if you are doing weights or ride the slopes, it doesn't make you an athlete.
so I am voschem graphanalytical. play the game solely from a hobby. if to speak about my skill level to play to the cyber disciplines, I have no relationship, and play a very cancer.

A
Aips95 06.09.19

The player I'm definitely not a professional. In spite of the fact that counter play at least 5 years still rarely have a negative score, as in battle, i.e. in shooters noob at life. For the most part casual, despite the fact that took place for example, Darksouls without any problems buzz has not caught.

R
RikoChiko 06.09.19

Yeah, I'm a professional Gamer.

P
Podvipodvertov 06.09.19

XS, playing with the 90-ies till today, all the hits, and others are loud and not very know game and went to play for himself and for his own pleasure, at the expense of a professional player not sure, but about just a player, Yes.

C
Crusader000 06.09.19

Yes ,the rules, not bad and not Pro )

789dm789 06.09.19

Professional in something means literally that a person receives money for this something. Professional actor, athlete etc.
Well, one of you earned while playing, professionals?

B
BarackKamacho 06.09.19

789dm789
More than 4 thousand on the sale of hats in TFE

789dm789 06.09.19

BarackKamacho
You Professional salesman of hats, congratulations)

7Rain7 06.09.19

789dm789
Here is full of professional drocherov. But I don't think any of them earn it money. So not the fact that the professional is definitely the one who makes it. They may be a player who takes a long time top in a particular project.

A
AntonyanA 06.09.19

Most likely I zadrot

A
Aliosa 06.09.19

Ha and I finally robomaster often for headshots for cheating the ban received, and so I professionally play on the nerves of students, not on those of passivnoi and those adults who mate about a mother say/write.

A
Anderby 06.09.19

What a stupid question.

G
Gzink 06.09.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0
I - gamer. And I'm a noob (chronic). And it is more than compatible. Gamer, because I always come back to the game (for games) for many years. And not one, but in General for games. Not so little and a lot and for a long time. Noob (chronicle), because there is really no time to go into the game to fill the skill (and there is no such goal, well... strictly speaking). In the end, understand many issues (in theory), but in the game a special class to show you can not (spinal ability is not developed, it in General and don't care).