3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry_Titoff 11.11.20 10:11 pm

Not saved (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

What's the big thing about local saves? It won't be saved. More precisely, in the folder of Yupley there are, and it is necessary to restart the game, he does not see them. Just the ones in the cloud. Who had that?
The peel right into the root of the disk is installed. Cyril else is not.
58 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cranch_fur 14.11.20

sek1
I'm glad I was able to help ;)

I
Igor Bibik 08.12.20

Dmitry_Titoff
Haven't you come up with anything yet? because it doesn't work either.

D
Dmitry_Titoff 08.12.20

Igor Bibik
In general, I found a solution.
It's a glitch because of the Yubisoft Connect app.
When you connect online, your Nick is displayed at the top of the app at the top of the app. When you go offline pay attention to the moment- your nick is gone! Need to fold 5-10 to re-take it off it off... until the nickname is displayed in Offline mode. When it is 5-6 times it is displayed in offline mode, all the keepers work! Put in the settings always run Jubiconect offline and rejoice)

I
Igor Bibik 08.12.20

Dmitry_Titoff
I get it, I'll try.

D
Dmitry_Titoff 08.12.20

Igor Bibik
Be sure to say no.
But it helped me) I think you're going to have it too.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.12.20

Dmitry_Titoff
And why translate offline in principle?

e
eeevgennn 08.12.20

Dmitry_Titoff
Thank you! I was also helped by your way, before it was not saved, plus

I
Igor Bibik 08.12.20

Dmitry_Titoff
In short helped this way, thank you, just a couple of times overthrew and displayed the nickname near the offline

d
desant_103 08.12.20

I never got a nickname offline, since 50 went there here

D
Dmitry_Titoff 08.12.20

desant_103
Well, that's just the way it is... as an option to reinstall the yuplay a couple of times. Until Nick see it, the saves won't work.

P
Pel_MesH 08.12.20

Dmitry_Titoff
That's the same problem re-crossed there is not useful.
AppData/Local/Ubisoft Game Launcher/ creates a file at the entrance - users.dat it is partially encrypted, so that's not encrypted there stored user ID: what kind of encrypted data
And I get id there: what kind of encrypted data
and I can't get him to keep this file running normally, so I doubt it's any protection, but for some reason I can't write the username into the file. already re-established the yubisoftconect and this file removed, it creates a new but with the same problem ...

d
desant_103 08.12.20

Pel_MesH
I used to pick this file, and I deleted it and re-set it in and manually. No push, ID there is no username. How to solve xs. that's the problem for the units.

P
Pel_MesH 08.12.20

desant_103
there is no use to manually change it, usually if there is encrypted data at the start of the yuplay checks the data of the hash that would not be spoofed. Therefore, manually correct not an option should force the yuplay when authorization to enter the login, but in the logs of the upleal there are no errors associated with it.

d
desant_103 08.12.20

Pel_MesH
I made a virtual, installed a yubisoft connect on it, moved to offline, and all without problems, nickname is displayed. Why there isn't a riddle on the main computer

D
Dmitry_Titoff 08.12.20

desant_103
Well, as an option, there and play)

i
insel260 08.12.20

Maybe who knows what the problem is:
The saves from the cloud are loaded through once. Either everything loads well, or you can say "no connection to Ubisoft servers."
The Internet is on. Xbox SX. The Jubisoft Connect works out of the game, but also, for some reason through time.

M
Makc24121985 08.12.20

Also faced with this problem, when I go offline, there is no nick (hence the exit of the game, on the new, entering it, offers only NEW GAME, as well as the settings of the game does not save, the same sound for example), virtualka do not need, you need to understand why on the main computer such trouble, solutions throughout the andnet has not yet found.

M
Makc24121985 08.12.20

By his efforts, the joint, the problem in the 2 factor protection, (why it is for some only, is not clear). If you disable the 2 factor, the nickname works offline (users.dat normal is created), and it is necessary to include 2 factor in UBI connect, then on (broken OS in quotes) the computer nick disappears and the user file.dat the stuffed is created.

c
coreone 08.12.20

Dmitry_Titoff
Thank you dude! Saved my 85 hours of play.

k
kirillwulf666 08.12.20

People tell me what you're talking about? Why would I play offline? I've always played online, but now noticed that the game just does not want to save and everything here, please tell me.