3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saulet Erboluly 12.11.20 02:04 pm

Problems on gtx 1060 3gb (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

After the catscen or fast-grass game freezes, the fps drops to 15-20. So up to the chewy norm of 50 fps. It seems the video memory is not enough. Do you also?
102 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sneaky Pete 17.11.20

AsmoDeus
Maybe 3080 from 20?

A
AsmoDeus 17.11.20

Sneaky Pete
If I were Rockefeller, then maybe, but why the surplus with Full hd and a possible 2k in the future?)

S
Sneaky Pete 17.11.20

AsmoDeus
It's also true.

S
Shock Burst 17.11.20

The memory of the graphics card is filled, hence the lags and departures. Buy a normal graphics card and there will be no problems!

E
ElectroTik1994000 17.11.20

SashaFlopy
It seemed to help, I almost immediately began to lay

E
ElectroTik1994000 17.11.20

SashaFlopy
In the first test, the processor is loaded at 20-30% and the phps is less than ten, in the second test the processor is loaded somewhere at 60% and the phps 40-60

C
Cryt0n 17.11.20

SashaFlopy
Unexpectedly helped. Several times with different settings graphics tried to pass one moment, loading in the end each time 15 FPS became. But before the game, I ran twice the performance test (and the second time the FPS test was smoother, less drawdown, significantly). And in the end I downloaded once again that moment the fps did not go down.

v
vladuke 19.11.20

If anyone knows how to play Valhalla on medium textures with 1660 on 3 Gb, write a pliz. And then, in the first city flies out without errors, on minimal textures is a depressing sight.

S
SashaFlopy 03.12.20

vladuke
If the cat scene flies out then put everything in the set-up on the maxes and after the cut scene as you need

M
MrDr 03.12.20

vladuke
If the typo and we are talking about 1060 3gb then on medium-high (textures are common average) - played normally, before the game twice run the performance test (30fps to the game). Strains only drop by 20fps every 15 minutes of the game (saves the output in the menu)

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.20

MrDr
On minimals the game eats 3 giga of video memory ,1 half-life textures on medium and now already 3100-3200 and you start sucking lack of memory with the operative and hello frieze

I'm stumbling across a performance test for the first time, and it's not the first time I've come across a similar post, and it's not the first time I've run to run the FPS.

v
vladuke 03.12.20

Yes misspelling 1060!! The game still flies out: Running all the norms, then micro frieze and departure in 3-5 seconds. Performance test action: first test 29 FPS, second time 56)). There's something wrong with this game.

E
Evil Clown 03.12.20

Still 1060 3Gb is the strangest map of Nvidia. Smother the performance of a good card with a blunt memory cut. Although on the other hand, if there were those who bought it, it's probably all right.

M
Metalist1925 03.12.20

Evil Clown
that didn't stop them from releasing another castrate 2060. The truth from a different angle

E
Evil Clown 03.12.20

Metalist1925
Well, 2060 is more or less.

M
MrDr 03.12.20

vladuke
That's what we're talking about. You can see that the game can go well. I hope it remains for the news which, by the way, all there is no and no.

S
SPR1GGAN 03.12.20

MrDr
I do not know what language you still write, on minimals she eats more than 3 gigs of VIDEO memory, patches you do not like not help, and if there is also operatives 8 then the problem of departures is clear

M
MrDr 03.12.20

SPR1GGAN
I don't have any flights. 12 GB of ozaz.
On average-high 35-45 frames. So I think from here that the game and 3GB is enough.
Just what logic - at 1050 4GB the game would be better to go with the fact that the card is weaker than 1060 3GB?!

S
Sanek1971 03.12.20

MrDr
I have 1050ti 4gb, all settings on high except textures of the environment (then the memory goes completely), and on the average stock remains, there are no complaints, runs normally, the resolution of 1920s1080 16Ram.In reviews write that the game is not as demanding to the interest as odyssey and origins, and there is something, although the above parameters, on the average compes quite imagine. Just in the review gtx 960 3 gig mentioned and there on low-average all ran, and the optimison will be brought, will be even better.I have not yet a single relegation, one time the picture hovered and the sound remained and all on this, under the settings on the Internet for his card, where even lowered even lowered. Because in the cat scenes noticed, in some braked a little, now normal.And departures can be from anything, not only from lack of memory, from the acceleration of the view, from the swap file even the wrong, this is what I remember only, and there is still a lot of everything on the little things.

t
thanxme 03.12.20

SPR1GGAN
I've got 2,800mbs of full-time memory videos on my minimum, where you've found more than 3gb?