3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 12.11.20 07:47 pm

Where are the Assassins? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I think I've played well, 35 o'clock. But at the same time in the game with this name formally no Assassins and Templars - only hints. WTF???
33 Comments
Sort by:
E
EPICtWINk 12.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
Basim and Haisam who? And to the Templars still 200 years to live. So far, the Order of the Ancient

t
trondale 12.11.20

EPICtWINk
Blind) or how are they there, no direct mention that they are assassins or did I miss the chota?

R
RedPriestRezo 13.11.20

trondale
Previously invisible - now Asasins, formerly the Order of the Ancients - after the Templar.
And so yes, the mentions are only indirect. And thank God, it's a lie with the asasins and the Templar already got tired. Animus, too. The game is a good ecchon about the Vikings, more and do not need.

G
Govvo 14.11.20

RedPriestRezo
I completely agree, the topic of the Sasins has got tired already, the same thing every time, and then at least have left this topic in a more interesting channel, plus no one there takes revenge as many wrote, just the development of the clan, just the story of one people and a man in their ranks)

R
RedPriestRezo 14.11.20

Govvo
Vovo, still annoying when inserted episodes from the "real" with a woman from the animus, well, how much can already ... why interrupt the story, return the player to the present, telling fictions, why not just get away from the animus, and make good games about such times? It was infuriating in the odyssey, which is annoying.

M
Mihail Kuzminskiy 14.11.20

RedPriestRezo
Yes, these episodes that in the game only 3 times appear, here a huge thank you to a special also to develop

V
Voin Morgota 14.11.20

Govvo
Tell me genius, it's an assassin, an assassin. How is it different from the Assassin? Nothing!!! The game has lost its feature, its style. All for the happiness of the masses and it's bullshit.

i
insel260 14.11.20

Morgoth Warrior
Gospadi, well, play in the first two parts. You're being forcibly poked with a spout, holding a scruff and ordering - play, play!
Don't like the game moving away from its roots and going back? Your problems. In my opinion, the setting is interesting, the gameplay is interesting, the graphic part - excellent. There is a lore, there are many references to the previous parts. And this theme - nothing is true, everything is allowed, so already got tired for the first 3 parts. You run, take revenge for someone, fight for the fact that in the end to know that you were betrayed ... It's crazy. I do not argue, the first and second part of the series - brilliant! I adore them. But do not look back, time is ticking, tastes are changing, games are changing.
I like the new assassin. Yes, it's the Assassin. The Assassin is, first of all, a murderer. Are you saying Viking isn't right for this role?

V
Voin Morgota 14.11.20

insel260
Maybe but much cooler and closer to the topic. Japan who the Assassins are so clear, and the west came there Templars. But it's the same in the topic itself asks.

i
insel260 14.11.20

Morgoth Warrior
What the is Japan doing? What are you grinding? Is Japan got to do with it? There ninjas (rebel peasants - in ancient Japan, later ninja began to call a special Covenant, who trained assassins) were, and assassins appeared in ancient Syria or Iran, in general, the ancient Turks. The Templars, this holy order originated somewhere in Jerusalem. Both the Assassins and the Templars, in principle from the same places, only the Assassins appeared a few centuries earlier than the Templars. I mean their orders - the Assassins and the Templars. Both the Assassins and the Templars were both created from various Covenants that merged under a unified auspices. So all the narrations of the game Assassins Creed - correspond to the real story (if you remove the fiction for the effects of the game).

Templars in Japan... Hah, it's still that India's fighting elephants in the second world...

V
Voin Morgota 14.11.20

insel260
Aga Assassins American Indians, British and Pirates, is that kind of normal?

S
Sogiking 15.11.20

Again whining about the Assassins, the game is huge and there is a lot of Easter to the order, what else do you need? I do not understand this cheekbone by what was and has become, much more stinking, if there were no changes at all.
Spoiler

C
Centro15812 15.11.20

Guys and where to take the slowdown in archery, already 40 hours played, and do not know where to get?

A
Aligambro 15.11.20

insel260
The theme of past assassins is science fiction, and the theme of the new assassins third-rate fantasy. Not equal exchange, why poor Japanese from FromSoftware can afford Martin, and the yubisoft of normal science fiction (Derby McDevitt - fantasy is not his profile by all accounts) can not. You or the cross remove and give normal science fiction with historical references and medium historical authenticity or underpants put on and write normal fantasy. Want to give up the assassins, science fiction and the development of stealth refuse, but then give at least a fantasy on the level of the shadows of mordor

i
insel260 15.11.20

Morgoth Warrior
It's not that simple. If it goes deeper into history, it turns out that the Order of the Assassins appeared in 800 some year, somewhere on the territory of the Papal land. But, formen (communities united by one goal / belief) existed before. So it is possible that the covenant assassins, who have an extensive network of his henchmen around the world, was in ancient America, medieval England and other states. The name was probably different to them (they're aware of what they called themselves then).
By the way, the Vikings are the first people in the world who have made a round-the-world trip and visited everywhere, leaving their mark (it's real! It is possible that among them was a covenant, the purpose of which was to kill for the hired certain purposes. Maybe they were the ancestor of the Order of the Assassins or the Templars... I haven't started the game yet, only tomorrow I will plunge into the world of ancient conquerors, but here's the story of the pampering, so I think it's normal to tell the story of every game in the series.

By the way, in England piracy, consider and originated. Since 1600, if my memory does not change, pirates began to actively attack ships. At that time, England entered into a trade union with India and there and there were caravans stuffed with goods and money. Later, England began to dominate the sea and concluded trade relations with other countries, that's why pirates there were like seagulls in the port - countless. Not surprisingly, if you consider the huge network of assassins, that among the pirates could be and Assassins.

i
insel260 15.11.20

Aligambro
The theme of the past Assassins: up to the odyssey - had little fiction, and more approximation to the realities of those times. Of course, with the edit for science fiction for the special effects of the game (jump from 300 meters in a pile of hay ... even 20 would be enough to turn into a pancake).
In the odyssey added mythology. That also did not damage the game, but only added interest to what was happening. For historical battles, you can visit the AU tour. Or go to the museum. Let's not forget that this is GAME!!!

You or the cross will take off and give normal science fiction with historical references and medium historical authenticity or cowards put on and write normal fantasy.
I don't get it at all. It's about the cross and the underwear. You don't eat those pills anymore, don't!

A
Aligambro 15.11.20

insel260
Long before the Vikings were Germanic tribes (or tribe) came from the north and reached the European territories, part of which settled in present-day Russia, and part in European countries. This can explain the similarity of European languages

A
Aligambro 15.11.20

insel260
Ok. Why do the Forerunners have a magic spear or sword or any other magical sharpening, a race that you find at the level of technology development much higher than today?? In science fiction it is customary to explain for what and how artifacts work. Don't we know the Russian sayings? Mythology is excellent, but you have to throw away the whole previous background and give people a normal Titan quest with myths and legends, rather than twisting great ideas for the sake of pseudo-authenticity of the series.

i
insel260 15.11.20

Aligambro
The Germans were mainly in the territory of modern Europe, but they appeared much earlier than the Vikings, but they did not have organized ranks and were disjointed. Rome, waged war with them, destroying, and then calling for service to the legionnaires. The Vikings, on the other, were the navigators. Thus, they visited much more places than the wild barbarians (who were the Germans). I can think of several tribes that Rome considered Germanic, but in fact each tribe was called in its own way. They're the Allins, the Allans, the Sarmatians, the Hepides. According to historical reports, the ancient Russian settlements originated from some of these tribes. But the culture of the Germans was discovered only on our mainland, which leads to the fact that they did not engage in navigation.

First of all, let's find out who the forerunners are. It is an ancient mythical civilization that has been developed technologically and/or magically. Why would they want a sword? Why would green men fly on plates?

In the odyssey (although I did not play much in it) there was a narrative that the broken spear later became an artifact after some (I do not remember, long ago played the game) mystical event. It acquired mystical powers associated with the ancient race of the forerunners. Here I will not argue on why it is a sword (a spear stump) and why it is such. It is better to learn from a fan of the series, who does not miss a single manuscript in the game.

Why not create your own version of events based on existing mythology? Even religion, everyone sees for himself in his own way. So why don't the myths add up to a new story? Don't forget that this is a game, not a historical museum in the IT world.

A
Aligambro 15.11.20

insel260
You just don't know the series, even at the level of someone who just went through the past parts without a thorough study of the notes and comics, what kind of dispute can be about? You have to know history to make history. Now the game is a dead fantasy, I only say to discard the old and write a new , can not keep the balance between fantasy and science fiction it requires a very large talent which is not, I have good works that could not know. Why not take just myths and do not make a normal game based on them, I do not understand. Well, who is interested in a fantasy with pseudo-historical dummies, and not with mythical monsters, heroes, different races, giants, gods, sorcerers, no one is interested. Would have done their dragons dogma