3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mihail Kazakevich 12.11.20 07:47 pm

Is the world empty? (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

After about 25 hours I can't help but see that the land is empty.
For example, in Origins there were such bright landscapes, fishing boats, random birds, crocodiles, hippos, deer, leopards ... camel trade, patrols, people wandering.

England PUST, farmers stand in fields, abandoned houses, very RARELY I see 3 random soldiers just walking, no fisherman on the rivers, no hunters, no traders on the ground, no one.
Magnificent land, but where IS THE RIGHT ?? Only in cities ... and even there it can't compare to Origins
8 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedPriestRezo 13.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
And who should walk in the fields, and go through the woods, except the bandits, at a time when England was ravaged given? The villages are inhabited, the cities too. The rest is clear that it is empty, for then the given were killed and raped everything that moved outside the high walls.

d
digitalkid 15.11.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
Because Egypt in the -1st century is 5-7 million population, England in the 9th century is good if 500k was.

M
Mamejirou 02.12.20

Mikhail Kazakevich
put the graphene on the street. I have animals constantly crashing into the horse. And how many I soaked squirrels and birds can not count the horse. and the rivers are constantly floating demonic boaters, have to play with them on the drakkar for constantly crashing into them. and the people in the woods are lol of course. There's only dumb thugs. and a bunch of soldiers walking around.

d
dilat 02.12.20

Fishermen saw workers in the fields too, patrols of different factions go. Most often you use a horse/foot than fast travel, because I "close" the card

t
transnigger 02.12.20

Absolutely empty.

P
Protocol10 02.12.20

Why make a filled world, if for great sales is enough empty?

G
Grimganga 02.12.20

In this empty and cold world, there was a psychopath more than the Order of the Ancients. He covered the chests with stone walls and placed barrels of explosives not far from them, yet he liked to close the doors to the bolts, and underwater paths who is this cunning?

D
DayPsycho 17.12.20

The world is not empty, infa 100ka !!!)) Dude, this is England of the 9th century !! It's like walking around Kupchino in St. Petersburg in the 90s after 19))