3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avdyslav 13.11.20 01:59 am

Strange pc performance

I have this question, why my PC at different times works differently, it buzzes strongly, then almost not audible, and with phps the same shit, sometimes phps stable and normal, and sometimes low
5 Comments
Sort by:
c
ceptey8520 02.12.20

Avdyslav
The load changes.

A
Avdyslav 02.12.20

ceptey8520
What do you mean? Is that normal?

c
ceptey8520 02.12.20

Avdyslav
Yes. During games (and even work) the load on the system changes. And that your PC does not yell like a turbine all the time, specially do the mode of "silent work" - this is when the coolers rotate either not at full speed, or do not rotate at all (respectively, the more load, the stronger the gutit). Phps jumps for the same reasons, because when the load of small problems does not arise, and when it is very high begin lags, low phps, and whatever else

M
MunchkiN 616 02.12.20

you need long-running benchmarks if the same test has markedly different performance indicators then it's to the PAK doctor.
either the computer has little memory and/or frames and the performance is swapped in parallel to reduce the temperature and hence the noise.
either it's trolling and overheating protection works to affect performance.
Well, if the question is just about the dynamic behavior of the baker when, for example, in games in the horizon or in the floor you wrinkle - it's a stupid question. and it's a question of how the whole load and phps turn out.

M
Marsj 02.12.20

We need an efficient cooling system of components and a silent power supply and will not buzz.