3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Metal Boss 0xE 14.11.20 02:15 am

Where do the orcs come from? (Gothic 3)

I think the orcs are asexual, laying eggs.
Any more versions?
I can't imagine an orca woman.
37 Comments
Sort by:
B
Balalayka 14.11.20

Orcs?
Are there any orcs kids? That's cool.
Orcs is a failed experiment on human interbreeding and something else that you need to think about.

S
Shifroval 14.11.20

Orcs, from what I know, Beliar's creation. As well as the undead and other evil.
They were created by God.
But how he creates them to replenish their ranks - it is unknown.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 14.11.20

Bayan.. From the forum of the first Gota.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 14.11.20

I have not seen such a topic.

B
Balbes aka Yuriy Nikulin 14.11.20

they are born out of a hole in the ground

S
Sipogka 14.11.20

There are orcs of a woman in the sherry. And they don't need women yet.

S
Sipogka 14.11.20

And the topic has been current for a long time.

B
Bezumesko 14.11.20

orcs are all gay!!!))

B
Balalayka 14.11.20

It's not gay, it's gnome! (comedy club)

s
stalker Alex 14.11.20

I didn't think much about anything. . . .

[
[system]_NiCk 14.11.20

Then it was Tolkien not thinking much.

L
Lasspb11m 14.11.20

1. Orcs (historical) is the memory of ancestors of non-Ardelhalets, who once existed at the same time as man reasonable on the European continent.
2. Orcs (by Tolkien) - as far as I remember, appear from some mucus. For the process, more trees were needed, as firewood.
3. Orcs (G3) from somewhere materialize under Gota. How many they were killed there - not to count, and they all again and again appeared. Until I took it off from there, we went in a continuous stream. Although... experience earned myself - so much for all the previous game was not :)

T
Tekerasy 14.11.20

in general, as far as I remember in the prehistory of G3 before the GG sailed to the mainland, the orcs attacked the kingdom of people led by Xardas from the northeast (probably from those lands that are separated by mountains and in which you go at the end of the game with Xardas, if you destroy the artifacts). At first they decided to capture Nordmar, but the brave wars with menacing axes hit them to the very ears and, not to dissolve their forces, the orcs left a few detachments in the north and went on to the kingdom of RobaraII. Women in the war are not needed so they are most likely to nurse children on their oroch homeland in the northeast.

S
Svetloyar 14.11.20

I can't imagine an orca woman
Just turn on TES ;)
Orcs are taken at a very interesting and ambiguous process of interaction between a man orc and a woman orc)))))))
And on the mainland orcs brought stork)

S
Shifroval 14.11.20

orcs attacked the kingdom of people led by Xardas
Nonsense. He didn't fight for them and didn't lead them into battle, he just took their side because it was part of his plan. Namely, the cleaning of rune magic. And as the magic was gone, the power of people faltered, the paladins became powerless... There was a preponderance in the direction of the orcs. So they won... And so people would almost have won the war if Xardas hadn't removed the magic.
He just helped the orcs without harming people. He's actually connected to Adanos, well, that's right...

S
Svetloyar 14.11.20

He didn't fight for them and didn't fight them, he just took their side.
They were the ones who took his side and excavated him at his behest!
He just helped the orcs without harming people.
Helped by the fact that people were killed and enslaved? What were the rebels and druids exterminating? Oh, yes... helped to establish a young democracy for the place of the kingdom))))))) Americosization rules)))

Orcs are quite stupid and superstitious, in addition, crave the battle, so accept the leadership of the strong with joy, even if a man, but with him will achieve their goal - the capture of the mainland. That's why Ksardas chose them, and they obeyed.

M
Metal Boss 0xE 14.11.20

they are born out of a hole in the ground
And who fertilizes this hole?

1) Orcs breed, interbreeding with sheep... In the besieged Minnenthall, in one of the rooms of the destroyed Arena... was seen quite mature Orc, secluded with a sheep ... Likely... they were busy producing - Orchat...

2) Orcs and Gothic run to breed on Morrovind... good there... their "female" sex abound...
Emptying, so to speak, "milk" Orcs, rejuvenated and stronger ... again seep on the Gothic...

I'm sobbing....

A
Arteeem 14.11.20

Orcs appear as well as GG

-
-Junior- 14.11.20

In fact, they have one big mother in their homeland, orchiha, and she's got them all (my version)

F
FireAdds 14.11.20

Where do the people come from?