3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MAzh0R_VA_GIN_A_T0RIUS 14.11.20 02:16 am

Crysis Remastered Optimization (Crysis)

It's hard to imagine that.... But I've identified heavy tweaks besides rays, it's certainly grass and shadows. But on the resolution, everything's fine. The difference between full hd and 4k is minuscule in terms of falling phps. Therefore, you can put the highest, but the graphonistic settings have to choose wisely. I spent two hours in the bushes doing this, finding out the difference in phps. Fortunately, more or less set up. The resolution in this game is very little pops. What can not be said about grass and shadows, and understandable business about the rays, that's just where they are)))
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
GooverNV 17.11.20

Does the remaster, by the way, support fashion?

P
Palych Rokov 26.09.21

the game is extremely demanding on the performance of the processor per thread, on my old man it is hardly playable in stock, it can be a little better in overclocking

P
Palych Rokov 14.02.22

In version 3.0, it seems to have gotten a little better, but still, you probably only need top-end processors, or then nothing will fix this game. In general, I didn’t notice any strong differences from the original, but the multithreading of processors is already used better

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.02.22

Palych Rokov Is the
original better? Or worse?

S
SonyK_2 14.02.22

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote: Is the original
better?
In the last patch for the remaster, it seems that they did at least some kind of multithreading support:
https://www.playground.ru/crysis/news/blagodarya_poslednemu_patchu_crysis_remastered_teper_rabotaet_na_81_bystree_chem_startovaya_versiya-1177862

D
Denis Kyokushin 14.02.22

SonyK_2
Have you checked yourself?)

G
GERA1987 14.02.22

Palych Rokov
It would be interesting to see how it goes with 12900k. Namely, with the latest update. In short, to face.

S
SonyK_2 20.02.22

Denis Kyokushin
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Have you checked yourself?
If it's a remaster, then not yet. On my bucket in the original, due to the lack of multithreading support, the frame rate sank in the physics (destruction) test.
Spoiler

PS I don't see much point in testing the remaster on my bucket. Due to the lack of video cards at reasonable prices, they are reluctant to upgrade. I wanted to take the RTX 3060 (it would be enough for me), but I don’t want to overpay 2-3 times for it to the hucksters... :(

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.02.22

SonyK_2
The most asshole starts from here:

N
Nic101 20.01.23

Tell me, what is the latest version of the game at the moment?

S
SonyK_2 20.01.23

Nic101
Nic101 wrote:
...what is the latest version of the game at the moment?
You can see for example on trackers:
Spoiler