3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
losevo58 14.11.20 02:16 am

Installing different versions - ETS2 and creating clean folders - mod! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

Installing different versions - ETS2 and creating clean folders - mod!

To do this, we need enough space on hdD or SSD at least 20 gigabytes per version.
In this theme, I'll look at the example of installing three different versions of the game into one section of a hard drive, as well as creating and simultaneous use of clean R11 folders; Mod.

1. Create on the hard drive section where ETS2 games will be installed, three folders:

Euro Truck Simulator 2 (v.1.3.1)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (v.1.8.2.5)
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (v.1.10.1.12)

2. In turn from each version, start the installer - set up.exe, in the installation window point the way to the version of the game on a hard drive and press the R11 button; Install.
3. It is possible to do it differently. Install the game version in regular mode and immediately after installation add to Euro Truck Simulator 2 version number (v.1.3.1) and so on in order of installation versions. This version of the installation will be simpler.
4. Installed versions of R11 games; Don't run.
5. Once you've installed all the versions you need, be sure to restart your computer.
6. After the restart, remove from the desktop all created by the installer - the labels of the game.
7. Go on the way: Section of the disk: Euro Truck Simulator (v.1.3.1"bin"win_x86 and the right mouse on the icon - eurotrucks2.exe, create on the desktop R11; label, rename it to the game version number. We do the same with the rest of the versions.
8. Run any version from the label without creating a profile to close the game. In our directory: ?: My documents will create a folder - Euro Truck Simulator 2. We rename it not at the end of the recording, but in its beginning version of the game: (v.1.3.1)Euro Truck Simulator 2. (The name when renamed, each user can choose to your liking). Repeat this procedure with the rest of the version. What is good about this method? It allows us not to carry the version of the game, the folder - Euro Truck Simulator 2. Simply, if you want to run the version: (v.1.3.1)Euro Truck Simulator 2, then erase the record in front of it - (v.1.3.1).
9. Be careful when changing versions and don't forget what is written above.

A little later, I'll tell you about creating clean folders - mod.
13 Comments
Sort by:
l
losevo58 14.11.20

Part II Creating Clean Folders - Mod, using multiple profiles with different maps.
For example, I have selected the following bundles of cards and individual maps:

ETS2 - Version 1.10.0.7s

1. MHA map EU 1.4.2.1 UpDate
2. RUS MAP 1.2 for ETS 2 1.10.1
1. HUNGARY_MAP v0.9.21 (1.9.22 compatible)
1. PROMODS. 1.62 is now released
2. Ro Map Add-On NEW v.3.4 by Traian[RO]
3. Poland Rebuilding 1.62 for patch 1.9.22

ETS2 - Version 1.3.1

1. MAP OF BRAZIL
1. Honey Paradise V0.91 for 1.3.1
1. Map of Russia and Ukraine

Consider two possible options for installing cards and matching this map mods in the game and player profile.

Option T70;1. The game is set, the profile on default or with a third-party card has already been created.
On the way: Section of the disk: My documents: Euro Truck Simulator 2/mod and rename the folder - mod, adding not at the end of the recording, but in its beginning by the name of the already installed card or by your choice for example: Promomod or Defaultmod. Create a new folder - mod, in it drag mod cards on which you will play and match this fashion map. Start the game, then create a new profile, connect pre-installed mods in the right window and complete the creation of the profile. All! You can play.
When you switch to another card, the procedure is the same as in the first part with versions of the game, add to this folder - mod already chosen by you name, and from another folder - mod, erase. A profile with another card is ready to play. Just don't forget to choose the right profile when you start the game.
Option T70;2. The game was clean from scratch. Start the game with a shortcut and close it without creating profiles. On the way: Section of the disk: "My documents"Euro Truck Simulator 2" and create as many folders - mod, as you will use on this version of the game of cards. Further actions with folders - mod, described above.
The benefits of this method!
1. Do not carry folders - mod.
2. All folders are in the same place.
3. An incredible density of files in folders - mod and playing field - is achieved, which certainly affects the download speed of profiles, as there are no more files from other cards.
4. Most importantly! This method avoids or significantly reduces - conflicts, bugs and incompatibility of mods.

Good luck to you, dear colleagues!

s
st.pone 14.11.20

losevo58
What does it mean and how to understand R11;?

l
losevo58 14.11.20

st.pone
Sorry! Typo. Or rather, when the text was sent, there was a failure and the dash was replaced by this symbol.

s
st.pone 14.11.20

losevo58
Long thought as a few versions to install, it will be necessary to try this option.
And R11 embarrassed m misleading doubt .

F
FinistEG 14.11.20

The work is great, but IMHO (sorry the creator of the theme) is goofy.
You can install multiple versions of the game, but leave the mod folder as it is on the computer. Just sign the right mods for the right version (I hope everyone knows how to rename the file? ;)). It's as simple as that. In the fashion folder connect fashions under this version of the game. All.
Why plant a vegetable garden?

v
valerii555 14.11.20

invented of course not bad---no again--rests on what needs to be created --new profile--and not-would-if when passing the punishment--over-90 percent

P
PLATON 33Rus 14.11.20

losevo58 May it be better to prescribe a map under the last patch if you know share

k
k161272 14.11.20

Thank you very much... the other day reinstalled the wind and it would be a pity to spoil the demolition of different versions of the games.

l
losevo58 14.11.20

by161272
I invite you to further develop this topic!
How do I move my documents folder to Windows 7?
http://forums.playground.ru/euro_truck_simulator_2/kak_peremestit_papku_moi_dokumenti_v_windows_7-830006/

d
den_kotov228 14.11.20

What if I accidentally deleted the Euro Truck Simulator folder 2 of my documents? The game was reinstalled, did not appear, in short a lot of what tried does not come out in any way. Help!

D
Donbassic 14.11.20

I use the version of the game ETS 2 1.24, there was a need to install another version of 1.21 on one computer.

Spoiler

D
Donbassic 14.11.20

losevo58
What about this situation?

Spoiler

m
mr.dalnoboy 14.11.20

You can't do that with the steam version? Is it only for pirated versions?