3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wintermute322 15.11.20 02:18 am

Weapon combinations (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

What interesting combinations of weapons did you find?
Personally, I went classic two axes, and now testing a spear plus a shield, and a shield in the right hand, comes out very well
42 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garsinho 15.11.20

wintermute322
I drive now with two shields, for standard mobs of norms)))At the Templars have not tried, but I think there will be a fiasco))

T
TheKep 15.11.20

Garsinho
perverted hahahah

d
digitalkid 15.11.20

Yes, only write to the sling then on what complexity) And you can drive on the isi with anything.

G
Garsinho 15.11.20

digitalkid
In this and a joke that I drive at maximum difficulty, though I already have an gold set on the speed of attack)

w
wintermute322 15.11.20

Karoche light bow imba, shot at a vulnerable point instantly opens to finish off a weak enemy, strong will need a few shots.

w
wintermute322 15.11.20

Training the horse swimming mastha, you can train you not even building your stable, you can do it in any city, immediately accelerates the movement.

w
wintermute322 15.11.20

Slowing down after the perfect hole in the branch of the crow - imba, immediately becomes easier to wet the elites and zealots

S
Sanek1971 17.11.20

wintermute322
How is the training?

y
yondaime174 17.11.20

Sanek1971
In the stable in the dialogue you need to choose training and pump for silver

M
MOHAPXUCT 17.11.20

wintermute322
ran with two axes, a lizard and a hoeskerla, then a two-handed bone bite. The two-handed is good for the crowd, scatter the tutu on the q can.
In the story ran still dug a two-handed Grave axe, not at all, there is almost no stun and the damage is lower significantly, he has in the pacifers there is still fire after the crit, but rarely flies out. Now two axes on single runs and stripping, two-hander for a massive mess.
The two-handed sword did not understand it at all, the shields too, probably somewhere on the bosses and come in handy.
Running on the complex (berserk)

w
wintermute322 17.11.20

By the way, yes, 75% chance of crete, the axe should burn at all always, but no. something's not right.
and I went two-handed weapons, spears, grave axe, sword do not like because of the similarity with the witch, one-handed weapon went at all, too close to the enemy, constantly miss.

M
MOHAPXUCT 17.11.20

if all the blows are fleaed, and not dodged, and the mechanics are on the blocks orient us, the more the higher the speed of attack the easier, and the axes of the lungs it is higher. I try to run around with different weapons, check, because soon for nickel upgrade will have to upgrade, I do not want to make a mistake.
I still have to test the star, I can't get it. interesting weapons.

N
N1ko64 17.11.20

The most imbex is the axe - a short blade, houses on the qummi only so they can not do anything, the average complexity

S
Sanek1971 01.12.20

I haven't seen anything short in stores.

S
Sanek1971 01.12.20

I took a grave axe with fire (two-handed hammer with a stun), nothing so happened. The only thing I noticed was that Avor limping as that started, why so, I changed the trunks and still it's hard for him, it's obvious, what's the joke, overload? Where to see the weight then and TD? And what to do?

S
SPR1GGAN 01.12.20

Dagger - heavy shield, a snous of attack with critiques and a complete block from all attacks except red.

I also constantly change the ligaments for the test, but always go back to this.

Z
Zurabbb11 01.12.20

I run with 2 spears. One in each hand. Fird's spear and fafnir's fangs seem to be. Inserted the runes on the hean from Crete and increased the speed at each hit. Once you get to the perk in the blue branch on the snocked red health strip in return damage take the ability to fiery or poisonous weapons. The character becomes immortal if you dodge the swirls of van-looking attacks. I play at the maximum difficulty.

Z
Zurabbb11 01.12.20

The mechanics of the block from the shield did not like at all. When the block is a light shield eats endurance and this is a disaster at a high level of complexity. The gate is much more useful and safer

M
MOHAPXUCT 01.12.20

Do you have a different attack when there is only a spear in each hand, or when there is only a spear in your left hand?
saw youtube waving two spears as if on the Yu with two spears another attack. I have it the same in both cases.

M
MOHAPXUCT 01.12.20

He came gradually to the spear in his right hand, and in the left two-barrel sword or two-handed axe. If you need to quickly stuff the adrenaline into the left daguerre. Problems are left two - daherists and with huge shields types. The daguerrees kill through the swerve and slowing down, well, or abila, and with the shields do not know what to do, does not break their shield powerful blow with a spear.