3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pohodenko 15.11.20 02:19 am

Bug plots in Gloucestershire (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Has anyone had a problem with the Traces and Riddles quest in Gloucestershire? I have a quest snuffed out, after answering all the questions of the druid nothing happens, if again to approach him he will just ask the same questions. Re-passing the quest does not help, all the same.

A cache integrity check helped.
26 Comments
Sort by:
I
IIHumanII 05.01.21

m00n11ght1
Not at all.

T
TX-101 25.01.21

I can't start a dialogue with the druid. I went to the door and I couldn't knock. Changed the quality of graphics, the language of the game, checked the files. Reinstalled the game completely, removing the cache. I was hoping for a patch - they did not fix it. Putting on and off the hood. Zero! Is there a way to hack this quest?

M
MayDay45 29.01.21

I have bugged tasks what to do? checked games

f
fargood 27.04.21

miraculously slipped through, on the seventh dozen I caught this bug, I'm not sure if this is a bug, I just need to do everything in the correct sequence for the script to work and don't forget about wearing a hood with a horse skull mask, which he calls something there. all success)

g
gen-prod 07.02.22

Maybe someone will help. Eivor takes off his hood. Therefore, the druid does not talk to her. Just put it on after you learn the hints.

Z
Zetapraym 20.01.23

m00n11ght1
What exactly did you do?