3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RumerG 15.11.20 07:56 pm

Bug with the quest "Shadows on the walls" (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

I had a situation in the game. Bag with the quest "Shadows on the walls", the problem with NPS Stowe is such that he has to go to the house of the viceroy and we on assignment should do an investigation, but NPS Stowe goes to St. Paul's Cathedral and sits there, all the other quests are done and this one is not. What to do?) I checked the files twice but didn't give anything, now I'm re-setting
17 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Mails 15.11.20

RumerG
Hmm, strange, today passed this quest (literally an hour ago), everything was fine...

R
RumerG 15.11.20

James_Mails
Well, I don't know what the hell is going on.

w
wukapHooo 15.11.20

I've got a bug already in the murder investigation. I've studied the evidence and the scale isn't filled. And there are no saves of the past, and the location changed. Can make side quests... already two hard bugs in this game, the first was when the axe of the lizard disappeared, just disappeared after the upgrade at the blacksmith.

R
RumerG 16.11.20

wukapHooo
In the TP then you need to apply, otherwise no way. I've played 34 hours and one bug has to play a game.

A
Andrey Klimakin 17.11.20

wukapHooo
There's four points to survey the corpse upstairs it's hard to spot

M
Mr Znak 10.12.20

RumerG
I also have a bug in the "shadow on the walls" quest.
He killed everyone in the estate of Piyavka by accident (I didn't even notice at first). The body does not show the opportunity to finish, the branch of the order is shown as a defeated enemy. However, the quest is not shown as active (the task of finding and killing Pi turnout) is not shown on the map. The body is in front of me, and I can't do anything.
Previous preservation downloaded and killed her a couple of times - all the same.
Waited for the game to be updated, the rest of the county passed - nothing. Going into the cathedral (where I am waiting for "accomplices" do not get any reaction from them).
I don't know what to do. Bug quest to go through the game can not :( (

R
RumerG 10.12.20

Mr Znak
I was going over, and in the end, everything was fine.

M
Mr Znak 11.12.20

RumerG
Durimar didn't have as many leeches as I did kill her.

M
Mr Znak 13.12.20

RumerG
I decided today to try again to return to the old save. The leech is defeated. Only BUT! There's 25 hours of play and at this stage 70!!! 😭😭😭

V
Vas9njkee 30.03.21

I also have problems with shadows on the walls; I am going through the arch, loading is in progress, after which I cannot move

S
Smaug 228 12.04.21

Vas9njkee Did you manage
to solve it?

T
Tankkkkk 12.04.21

Smaug 228
Vas9njkee
When you decide, let me know

k
krasher87 12.04.21

Vas9njkee swing
trainer from fling (https://www.playground.ru/assassins_creed_valhalla/cheat/assassins_creed_valhalla_trejner_trainer_19_1_0_2_1_2_0_fling-1097412), set the game speed to 0.5 before starting the quest. I got a ride

d
denis 80 12.04.21

Andrey Klimakin Found
Thanks

s
st0ried113 12.04.21

Tankkkkk
Smaug 228
Vas9njkee

Found a solution on the western forum. Preserved right in front of the city, flew like a raven to see the meeting, walked around the task mark from the side through the wall and went into the arch from the city side. After loading the cutscene started

m
mifxxx 29.11.21

Go around the wall from the other side and there will be no bug

E
Eduard Feltzan 20.01.23

The "Shadows on the walls" bug, when you approach and after a pause in the download, the character freezes like a bot stands and does nothing. This is easily solved. It is necessary, as in the screenshot, to approach from this direction to the control point - then cat. the scene will work! Don't thank!)