3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agula98 15.11.20 07:56 pm

Operation Chaos (Call of Duty Black Ops: Cold War)

I'm stupid, has anyone figured out how to decipher this hellish car?
Upd:Ah, that's it. I managed to decipher
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
BleederHunt 16.11.20

I didn't understand how much I remember, depending on the profile of the pre-game selection, but I didn't understand if there were any ideas.

L
Ledy Death 17.11.20

I have a different problem, I have a riddle does not want to be solved. Everything is decided but no option is suitable (I even sinful business of busting passed by the name/pass)

A
Alkanefell 19.11.20

agula98
Tell me how it went?

a
agula98 19.11.20

Alkanefell wrote:
Tell me how it went?
In the newspaper you look at the name of your city, then go to the section with number stations you find the name of your city from the newspaper, remember the numbers nearby and enter them in the computer and then go through all the names of cities except your own, that were in the number station.

A
Alkanefell 19.11.20

agula98
Thank you helped

V
Voolerich 27.04.21

For the second day I have been trying to solve the cipher. I solved only the blue column. (

G
Guerman7 23.07.21

Voolerich
I realized that in your case it is the number 84 (red column).

G
Guerman7 23.07.21

By the way, no one can help me solve the floppy situation? The problem is that my code comes out 8918, but according to the radio station, the city of Oakland approaches it, and after deciding the charade with the newspaper, it turns out that the city of Washington. Maybe I'm doing something wrong or the game has bugged after a lot of patches?

G
Guerman7 23.07.21

G
Guerman7 23.07.21