3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gennaz 16.11.20 02:28 am

Optimize the game (Godfall)

A beautiful game with excellent optimization.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sasha Samohodkin 16.11.20

There was a fire on this lock on rx 584, and then a full ass.

K
Klet 17.11.20

Three "missions" have passed, if you can call them that, like all the normals. And yes, the game is really beautiful.

P
Palych Rocks 05.01.21

The graphics in the game are cool, in 4k there probably will generally fly away, but 4k is not for my bucket. By the way, it is necessary to test performance after the prologue, as soon as the Crimson Glade mission started there immediately and there were drops below 60 frames in places. The game itself with a good fight, but very simple, although it can only be at the beginning, it's a pity there are no Russian even subs, and in general, given that there are few analogs of such games, it will do quite well

P
Palych Rokov 14.02.22

In short, the long-awaited update for the game with the analogue of dlss from amd called amd fidelity super resolution has been released. If we compare it with the first generation of dlss, it looks much better, it cannot be said that it does not differ from the native resolution at all, but it is still good. In any case, only two modes "Ultra quality" and simply "Quality" are quite acceptable. Here is a video in 4k
with the "Ultra quality" mode, playable, but with difficulty

conditional 4090 or 7900xt

P
Palych Rokov 14.02.22

The game itself is useless, except for a good combat, very beautiful graphics, there is not enough Russian localization very much. Although it was done with the support of AMD, but it works better on Nvidia

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

I have heard a lot of talk that AMD cards are boosted by switching to dx12, in fact, I didn’t notice this anywhere, but in games built on UE4, on the contrary, I noticed that they work better with dx11. Therefore, I played this game, forcing it to work in dx11 mode, because. By default it runs on dx12. But on the map from nvidia, the boost is just the opposite from dx12