3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SHTIRLITS 16.11.20 02:29 am

Find Maximilian and talk to him, but he's dead... (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

It's awkward. I can't complete the "Rivalry of the Ages" quest, because for some reason Maximilian died, he's lying next to his house. What to do something?)
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedPriestRezo 16.11.20

SHTIRLITS
Nothing, in this game there is no right to make a mistake, quests can not be restarted. I have a couple of secrets that I stuck to before the plot, and they're for me now.
First: Naked, the chest of things is no more
Second: The warehouse where you need to take out the jugs without breaking. I was there to move everything before the mystery became available on the plot, I was trying to find a way to accomplish it. As a result, the "pitchers" that I broke, again stained, but in the textures of the movable objects, which now a) do not move b) pressed the jugs.
That's how it is.

V
Volk-Naemnik 16.11.20

RedPriestRezo
I mean, the mystery before the plot? Completely cleaned the shelf and did not meet such.
The only time was - when I in Llanden immediately after the story went to clean the side, and because of the battle half of the quest nps were not in place, the teleport back and forth and all again on the spot.
Restarting only from an earlier save or teleport solves a lot of problems.

But with this warehouse is really a glitch on the glitch - the first time I passed it perfectly, but forgot to save, and when for other reasons rolled back to the early save (for a kilometer from the warehouse), then when approaching the warehouse GG immediately says "what a stink!" and half the room in this sauce.

R
RedPriestRezo 17.11.20

The Wolf of the Mercenary
The first city in the misia heisami, where you look for a leech and an arrow with a compass. There's a warehouse where he sleeps after a story that's kind of stuck, and asks him to release without breaking the jugs of fish. And when I also explored the world, this warehouse sniffed along and across, moved everything, and now these things that move then you can, I stand on the jugs, and naturally do not move. And I can't take the jugs, for they are POD with a pile of stones. I tried to break the jugs that were stuck, the moving thing was freed, but just stuck in the texture and not moving, but I too ignorize, because I either broke the jugs that he asked not to do, or he had little room to get out.

K
Kenuey489 17.11.20

RedPriestRezo
With the jugs they specifically put on, I could know that it is necessary to go to the Npt not from the main entrance, and through the window from the end of the ceiling. As a result, the zagged apt, and to me as a person who likes to close all the activity callositis eyes this icon of the world event.

t
temamulticoloredeyes 17.11.20

RedPriestRezo
Kenuey489
Hey, haven't solved this problem?
Apparently, the quest is snubed even for those who received it in time and even, probably, began to perform correctly. I came to the warehouse, climbed up to the NPC, he asked him to release, I dragged the jugs outside, began to move the racks, the very first, at the main entrance, stuck, it does not move in one direction, but I climbed up, pushed the rest, npc does not go, I decided that it is because of the hanging rack, thought when the whole will fall - again I will try and forget this quest. , and today again came - one rack and stands stuck, pitchers are all on the ground, just stand under one rack, which also does not move, all interrupted, everything set on fire, nothing happens.

R
RedPriestRezo 17.11.20

temamulticoloredeyes
No, it's not going to be decided until the game is fixed... as if ... Mysteries that can't be faked is a zizzed. I don't have two to close. I have to do before each save and not go on until I do it.

S
SashaFlopy 19.11.20

1 time it was in the 2nd passed))

P
Pixy96 27.04.21

SHTIRLITS
I have the same thing only elsewhere. Before the battle in Jorvikshire, you need to talk to Ljufina, but she is simply dead and lies in the place where you need to speak

T
Topfer 27.04.21

Kenuey489
Reboot after breaking all the pitchers. NPC will be standing outside the warehouse and the quest will end

S
Sanek1971 27.04.21

I went through the first time and broke pitcher 2 (because it caught fire and boiled), the person went out, said "what a stench" and, like, two pitchers are missing, then he left the shed and the mission ended normally.

s
sapov 27.04.21

Xs, I broke all the jugs, Avon and the dude vomited, I pushed all the boxes, he went out the quest was completed

L
Loki two-faced 27.04.21

And my wolf in the Mysterious Berserker quest got stuck in the textures of the cave ceiling, spawned there. Neither the teleport nor the early saves, nothing solved this shit. The quest was lost before it started.