3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PekarRU 17.11.20 05:24 pm

Swordfish (Smelly but deadly - Ubisoft test) (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Tell me, where can you find this very swordfish?
It's in the Ubisoft trials.

51 Comments
Sort by:
P
PekarRU 17.11.20

If anyone has found a clue where to catch it or hints - call off the plis ... :)

S
SashaFlopy 19.11.20

And how to avenge other players

P
PekarRU 02.12.20

SashaFlopy
the same trouble with hiring - I do not appear Jormsvikings for hire, in barracks empty slots, and on the wharf they do not ...
About revenge - the most ardent fans who communicate with the community managers of the game, suggested that will add with the first DLC

P
PekarRU 02.12.20

but it's very stupid. Few people will breathe when most people will pass the game and to the maximum the character is pedd from

A
ALEX86 02.12.20

It's not fate to look for you if you want to. Most of the only plot passes and does not falter achiv.

R
Ryuzake 02.12.20

PekarRU
To hire the Joms you need to rebuild the barracks in their settlement, after they are available in each town

P
PekarRU 02.12.20

Ryuzake
Thank you, Captain Obvious. I wrote higher about the barracks

P
PekarRU 02.12.20

There is no info about the Swordfish Test on YouTube and English-language forums at the time of writing.
There is a hunch that in Valhalla - a weapon-Easter (found info, that two-handed sword), which refers in turn to weapons from AC Origins and quest from AC Odyssey

G
GhostRider13 02.12.20

Yes all the fish bring the kid, he gives an extra catch to make and reward the sword fish.

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

PekarRU
The client does not go offline?
if Radish is active and sells for arikhalki (or if they are there) then it's a different matter

P
PekarRU 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Thank you for answering :)
A couple of days ago, the Jormsvikings community appeared in all the cities and in the settlement - all ok.
Also with this opportunity appeared and photos on the map. Apparently some strange bug from Ubi

P
PekarRU 02.12.20

SPR1GGAN
Then the opals of norms gathered and regurred. The client didn't go offline.
By the way, the question is, there is also a test to avenge 10 killed players - have you seen such functionality?

P
PekarRU 02.12.20

GhostRider13
You're my savior.
Huge thank you

S
SPR1GGAN 02.12.20

PekarRU
in the next topic there said that revenge will be brought in the future, now like there is no such functionality

yes we're going to go through the whole game, they're going to release patches, optimization, dalyki, etc.,

K
KaLvaDoreS 02.12.20

When getting a Swordfish, do not count the test, who faced it?

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

KaLvaDoreS
How long has it been? They've got a client.

K
KaLvaDoreS 02.12.20

yondaime174
A couple of days for sure, sometimes I roll back the save and get the reward again, but the test does not count.

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

KaLvaDoreS
Have you tried to equip? "Take a swordfish"

K
KaLvaDoreS 02.12.20

yondaime174
And dressed, and ran with him, improved completely, useless.
Do you have this test counted?

y
yondaime174 02.12.20

KaLvaDoreS
Still the plot is not finished, and laziness to fish)