3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
e
ezi0504 17.11.20 05:26 pm

End of game (Assassin's Creed: Valhalla)

Hello everyone, came 35 hours before the end of the story and how to understand the end of the plot is not?)
There are still a bunch of questions, some of them:
1) Why did Basim want to kill Sigurd and Eivor?
2) Is Basim a villain?
3) What kind of children does Basim want to find?
4) How does Basim live without holding on to a rod?
Krch, who can properly interpret the ending?
10 Comments
Sort by:
l
lokkie 17.11.20

The rush. ))
Wait for the Guardian. )

f
flubberman 19.11.20

ezi0504
Kill to live in the future, and maybe he's the Templar himself.
What's he going to keep on with his staff forever? jumped off, grabbed the staff, got strength and a vual.
I understand yes, why should good people be pited and killed by others, but that's why... In addition, we'll see.
PS: The ending of course was chic, if you avoid Valhalla and the fight with Basim, most of all. And Leila began to crawl on these catacombs.., well, the pancake could not come up with anything more interesting ... In general, the game liked, left to find all the Zealots and take the hammer torus)

P
Pohodenko 19.11.20

ezi0504
1) Basim is a descendant of Loki (they have the same voice), and Sigurd and Eivor are descendants of Tyur and Odin
2) He pursues his goals
3) His (he Loki)
4) Also interesting, perhaps the shit on which he hung supported life

P
Princess_Darsy 19.11.20

ezi0504
1. Basim is the reincarnation of Loki, the god of deception and betrayal, and Eivor and Sigurd-Odin and Tur, respectively, the Supreme God and the God of Justice.
2. He has his own goals, so his position is not clear yet.
3. Well, in general his children were Fenrir, The Serpent of the World and Hel, the goddess of the afterlife. But if I remember mythology correctly, other gods killed them.
4. Either the game-scoring scored on this convention, or The Needle works a little harder than we know from the games.

l
lokkie 19.11.20

Princess_Darsy wrote:
Hel, the goddess of the afterlife. But if I remember mythology correctly, other gods killed them.
))))
Well, if you pay attention to such a small thing that, ananimus gives the default of the female Persian, and the name eivor is female, and the vision is called - vision of Odin, then ... )

P
Princess_Darsy 19.11.20

lokkie
What are you talking about?

M
Micr0 02.12.20

Camper88
Well, about the ending of the Odyssey, as it turned out, this is the middle of the story was, and so it happened. And a lot of things are told in DLC (if you mean ending without DLC). And then by the way I was surprised a little in the vallhall, in theory, the whole mess with the gods is clearly pulling on DLC content. But, apparently, the developers thought that it was too important, and decided to add everything at once.
You know, if it was Avor and Randvi's wedding, you could draw a line. But the wedding is almost left-wing type and on the right-hand girl, with whom everyone in the clan just burn, you know, well, that's it.

I just didn't understand, in the clues to the head of the order it was pointed out that there is someone to whom the Father himself reports. I thought this one was reporting to Alfred, but since he's the one, who's he reporting to? In the office, I don't remember the answers to this question, although there are a lot of info.

l
lokkie 02.12.20

Micr0 wrote:
Well, about the ending of the Odyssey, as it turned out, this is the middle of the story was,
And here the same, most likely, because there are so many exiles to France. So something specific about the plot can be said only at the end of the summer, when this DLS will come out. )

C
Camper88 02.12.20

Micr0
I said about the ending of the Original Odyssey that it was very crumpled, and the fact that the plot continued in the DLS, I know.
Yes, I was also surprised about Alfred that there is even more Master of the Order and Alfred obeyed someone and Alfred himself told that he was forced to accept a role in the Order and therefore the Chief Master is still in the shadows.
And it seems to me that the plot itself was not pressed as the return to Norway was badly cut off as I assumed that the New King of Norway would invade England and Avor would need to stop it, and as a result a dialogue with Sigurd's father and the ending.

s
sashoc12 24.05.21

I have an eternal battle with Basim, whether I am doing something wrong, or such a bug